Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tough Crowd

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

Tough Crowd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm

It didn't affect him? Payaso had expected Fache to at least dodge the ceros. But instead, Payaso felt Fache's reiatsu swell up, as he released golden energy, countering Payaso's ceros. Ahh, he's trying to impress me. How cute.

But Payaso's attention was drawn to an energy he had not felt before the cero attack. Fache's rapier was now glowing fiercely and emitting a ton of reiatsu. When did it do that?

When Fache stepped back, Payaso felt him release a small amount of reiatsu, almost like an echo. He felt his threads reverberate from the pulse, and his smile slowly faded into a disgusted frown. Fache's quip about his ability did not improve his mood. "You ruined the mystery." Furthermore, Fache had left Payaso confused and uncertain. And he HATED that. Now I have to use something new,Payaso thought, drawing the energy to use his Alambre Hoja. But that'll take me a little while to use. And I can't use my cero right now. This fight isn't turning out to be very fun. Payaso decided to use his Esquivar while waiting for his Alambre Hoja to charge up. He faced Fache, his threads revved to maximum sensitivity. "I'll make you use your Resurrection first, just wait!"
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm

hm. So... he's not attacking? Fine then. I'll attack!
"You can dream, hollow! you can dream! Ruggire!" He focused in, and in a short intence, a sharp shock of reiatsu hit Payaso. He knew already that this shock should be making the area around him feel like custard.

Without wasting a moment, he jumped forward, lunging towards Payaso's chest, hoping to just scratch his body for a cheap point. I will not use it here... I can't! but... Autentico wants to be free... damnit! no! He will feel enough pain from me as it is! I will not release! no!
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Payaso felt Fache's reiatsu building up like crazy, but even with his being alerted before the attack, Payaso could not dodge it. Fache's Ruggire shot through Payaso's body, and its effects were magnified due to the sensitivity of Payaso's Esquivar, seriously messing up his reiatsu flow and overloading his Esquivar. For a moment, Payaso was senseless. What is- Payaso could only get those two words out before he realized that Fache was right in front of him, his white-hot rapier aimed right at his chest. I can't dodge it completely!

Blood shot into the air.

Payaso had managed not to be impaled, but a good chunk of his side had been ripped off by Fache's rapier, and he was now lying on the sand. For a few minutes, only Payaso's raspy breath could be heard above the desert wind. Then, the laughing began. Payaso couldn't contain it, and he guffawed for another minute. When the laughter subsided, he looked up at Fache, his eyes were burning with insanity. Still chuckling, but with no humor, he stood up and faced Fache. "...I see now. I was a bit... misguided earlier. I was trying to force you use your Resurrection FIRST, but now I see that I'll have to change my plan." He grabbed his sword from the ground. "Now I'm going to make you use your Resurrection, no matter what it takes!" Payaso grabbed his sword with his reiatsu threads, holding it out at arm's length.

"Snare! Araña Voraz!"
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 am

Fache’s still into fighting huh?” Sol appeared beside Lyca. He sensed an increase in reiatsu a while ago and realized it were them. So he came back to see what the hell was going on. And as he appeared next to Lyca, he saw something that didn’t really surprise him. The Tercera and the Quarta fighting while the Segunda’s watching.

At this point, Fache managed to cut Payaso. There was a moment of silence and then Sol heard an insane laughter. Oh dear. Payaso was ready to release his Resurrection and seemed to be going crazy. But just as Payaso finished his phrase, Sol appeared in front of him, cathing him by the sword hand “Oi, Payaso…” he was looking him straight in the eye, and anyone could tell that he was not amused. “That’s enough.” A faint, but visible purple glow appeared in Sol’s eyes.

At this point, it was as if Hueco Mundo started trembling in fear. It was just like that time in Menos Forest when they were recruiting Fache.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:18 am

Lyca was thrilled by the show that was being put on by both Fache and Payaso, though she would have wanted that there had been less talk and more fighting. Payaso drew a bladeless sword and slashed, as it missed and hit the ground a slash was made across the sand. must be a trick to it to give it a edge it didn;t seem as if Fache noticed this, Payaso shot two cero's out of nowhere and Fache gaurded with his golden thingy.

Fache sent out one of those annoying numbing waves again, Luckly Lyca was sitting far enough and was hit by only half of it at most so it had little to no effect on her. It seemed as if Payaso was affected more then she had been when she was hit by the full charge. Must be weak against it grabbing his sword from the ground it seemed that Payaso was going to release his ressurection, Lyca's eyes twinkeled "Now things might become REALLY interresting" Suddenly Sol appeared and interrupted the fight. "Damn you Sol,the most fun if had in the last few decades and you ruin it" As Sol used the pressure wave again, Lyca was still standing out of reach,ussually it would still effect the person but Lyca had been with Sol long enough to resist it. Lyca jumped up and kicked a rock straight at Sol's head "NOW YOU OWE ME TWO FUN FIGHTS" she turned around with her back to the 3 arrancars and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 am

Payaso was in a crazed frenzy. Upon saying his release phrase, he felt Araña Voraz's released form beginning to emerge, and he smiled a demon grin. Now we'll see how long he lasts!

But something happened, something inconceivable. The release stopped. Payaso waited a split second, then looked at his sword. What the hell are you doing, Araña?! At that moment, Payaso realized that someone's hand had grasped his left hand. He looked up to see Taios Sol looking right at him.

In an instant, Payaso's madness disappeared, and he was filled with a feeling that he had never felt before. The reiatsu Taios was releasing was horrible. It was horrible just to look at, just to feel. It was oblivion, it was darkness... and it frightened him.

Payaso's release had been stopped prematurely, and it took all of his remaining willpower to return it back into his sword without damaging it. But he willing to do anything as long as he didn't have to feel that reiatsu. He now held Araña limply in his sword hand, and he realized just how tired he was. Huh. I really used up too much reiatsu. With his head hanging down, he looked up at Taios, then back at Fache. Sorry, Mr. Tercera. I'd like to finish your little challenge. As irritating as you are, fear is an effective enough deterrent.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 pm

d-damn it... he did it again... Damn it Sol! He could feel the shaking around him. Nothing was moving. Everything was completly stationary. But that was exactly it. In a desert with a light wind, sand should be swirling around, it shouldn't be this quiet, and yet...
The desert trembled.
Well... he is the primera... don't show it... don't get effected... don't you dare show weakness!
He lifted his rapier to his face, keeping it as straight as possible, allowing not a drop of any other emotion to drip through. He watched the meat chunk that was ripped from Payaso's side sizzle slowly. His face was split by a wide grin.
"You know, they say that if you eat even one part of a hollow, they cease to grow stronger," He sighed, and tossed the sizzling meat back at Payaso. "But that would be rude, wouldn't it," He sheathed his sword and turned around, walking back to Sol. "Mr. Cuatro? Its good to have another addition to our allies."

He breathed in the air, feeling refreshed after his short fight with Payaso. Feels good to have a good fight... this one is strong... Even though his Reiatsu seemed drain, the moment just before he released was incredible... He's... fun. Fache smiled at this thought, this time returning to a much more natural, less insane looking smile. It was possibly the frist time he had felt some sort of connection with another one of his kind. Obviously, he had made connections, but this one seemed... different. He wasn't looking down at Payaso. He was looking right at eye level. Giving a small inner chuckle at this strange thought, he turned to look at Lyca.
"Don't be so sour Miss. Segunda," He shouted up at her. "Its unbefitting. You'll get your fights... that is," He squinted at Sol. "If Mr. Primera here won't keep stopping me... Anyway! This is all rather fun, isn't it? All of us, here. Any other reason we're staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Payaso had now cooled down completely, and he was no longer brimming with madness. He saw Fache look at the piece of meat - that he had cut from HIS side - and throw it back on him. He caught it, and for a second, a look of puzzlement crossed Payaso's face. He then smiled and promptly devoured it. "Mhhmm, meat tastes better when it's cooked." He looked down at his wound, pleased to see that he was not bleeding to death. Huh, I guess the sword cauterized it. Lucky for me.

Payaso was shocked to realize that he was not harboring a deep hatred for Fache right now. Interesting. That's what I usually do when a fight goes bad, especially one like this. I have every reason to hate him, but I don't... He laughed internally at this weird juxtaposition and looked back at Fache. Well... maybe he's OK. But one of these days, I WILL make him use his Resurrection. At any rate, he thought as he smiled gently, he hasn't seen all of my techniques yet, or what they can do.

Then his attention shifted to Sol after Fache asked his question. "Now that I think about it, it's weird that you would have a portal to other places if there's no reason to go there. Is there something you're scared of, Sol?" Not that I'm one to talk, he thought to himself bemusedly.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am

Lyca turned back around and walked towards the others, well we might as well head for Las Noche."Lets go Espada" she was looking at the three standing there "Lets show the new arrancar where espada lives, though you haven't been inside yet have you Mister turtle?" she grinned mockingly at Fache "I do hope you'll be able to keep up with us this time" Her grin grew larger and with one gesture of her hand she had already used a sonido to move a 30 yards away. "Well What you guys waiting for" She used her sonido and flashed of, knowing she was probly the fastest or at least one of the fastest, she let her reiatsu leak out so the others who didn;t know where Las Noche was or forgot, could follow.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Always thinking she's the leader... keh... sometimes... Fache turned to Payaso and Sol. "I suppose I will see you there, Mr. Primero? My. Cuatro will be given a grand, grand tour indeed! Just follow the reiatsu, and you'll be fiiiiiine!" He jumped up, and in a flash of static he was gone, appearing not 100 meters away, where he appeared visible for only a short period.

(leaving~~)
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 pm

>exit to The return to Las Noche<
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Well, I really do need the rest... and some food. Payaso turned around to face Sol. "Well, Sol, I guess we can save that discussion for another time. I think that being with you guys will be quite interesting." Assuming of course fights will actually be fought out with him around. With a flick of his wrists, Payaso vanished, only to reappear on a sand dune in the far distance. Then, he was gone again.

(leaving to Las Noches)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough Crowd   Tough Crowd - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough Crowd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: