Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi there all...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fest

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:13 am

Hi there its Fest from the BBB forum and im pretty confused right now... Are there any free spots left?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 am

Yes. There are a few shinigami captain positions open. 5, 8, 9, and 12 if I recall. But I know someone who is in the middle of making a profile for 8th so you might want to scratch that off.

There are 7 Espada spots open though there are two arrancar waiting for approval who will most likely become espada.

There are 8 Elite Vizard spots open.

All 10 Elite super human spots.

8? Bount spots I think.

A junk load of vice-captain spots.

So yeah, there are a ton of open spots
Back to top Go down
Fest

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 am

Oh thanks a lot about the info... Smile But i need quite some time to read the rules,character creation stuff so i'll join later.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

Oh welcome fest...Please change your name into a more rpish one.(Exoplasma Here)
Back to top Go down
Fest

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 am

But i still havent thought of a character yet... Is it okay if i change it later when i think of it?
And hi there exoplasma glad to see you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 am

Sure why not,I recommend you to join the Espada since they are the most active so far.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am

Yeah, the Shinigami bureaucracy is having some trouble moving. So many topics and so many people that it causes problems.
Back to top Go down
Fest

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:24 am

Maybe I'll be a vizard... I want to be a shinigami renegade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there all...   Hi there all... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: OOC Zone :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: