Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainy Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm

The sky was filled with dark black clouds, and heavy, thick rain filled the air. Lightning roared down from the sky, lighting up the surrounding area with a bright white light. Even with this kind of weather, Vincent still practiced his sword routine. In the mist of swinging his sword, a humongous roar of thunder plagued the land, as the lightning lite up everything around. Vincent then sheathed Masubi and turned around saying, "How long are you going to hide there without introducing your self?"

((Anyone can enter, and rp with me Xp))
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Eyes flashing various colors, and not from the lightning, Azrael walked towards the voice, not that he could actually see who was speaking, much less understand it with the noise. In doing so however he managed to walk straight into a tree. This caused him to cartoonishly to fall down backwards and stare skywards. Looking up to the tree branches, he reached up his hand as if to shake the hand of a person who very obviously doesn't exist. "Greetings, I don't believe we've met, I am Azrael. Though I don't think I'm home right now, I should be within the next few minutes. I apologize for running into you, but would you mind telling me who is speaking over there? It sounds familiar but I can't identify it with the noise.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

"I hope your talking to me and not the tree. And who are you and what right do you have to be on kuro's land?" He then unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the intruders face.
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Azrael looked around no noticing the sword pointed at him. "hm who said that?" But after saying that his eyes stopped switching colors, being replace by his usual silver.

"hmmm I'm not in my apartment, there's a sword in my face, my head hurts, and I'm on my back, and not in the good way.... I must have lost it again..." Looking up, still ignoring the sword, looking at the you man above him. hmmm he looks familiar... but I can't place it... something Fair... well if its important I'm sure I'll remember it

"Now if you could remove your blade from my face, I would appreciate it. Kuro might be upset if he found out his Amatsu Kami was found dead at the hands of a you man like yourself, especially since I have no intention of fighting you right now."
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:00 am

Vincent looked at Azrael with a blank look, and then sheathed his sword. "So your the one who Kuro talks about then." He then motioned his hand towards Azrael to help him of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 am

Grasping the hand to get up, Azrael takes a moment to get a better look at the young man in front of him. Okay I know I know him from somewhere.... but where.... KILL THE YOUNG FOOL ... shut up you've already screwed up most of my day, so stay the hell out of my mind!

Pausing realizing for the umpteenth time that other people don't hear those internal monologues with an insane hollow, he smiles. "Yes I am Azrael, I apologize for my behavior. I am quite mad sometimes, but thats what happens when your hollow goes insane from captivity" He laughs awkwardly. "But yes, I am he. Now what exactly are you doing here... where ever here is....?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 am

"I couldn't tell you the reason why your here, but I can say that I'm here for training." Vincent then turned around and started to head to the castle. "If you want to get out of this hellish rain, then follow me."
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Looking around now for the first time and actually realizing that his hair is actually wet, Azrael follows this ... something Fair character. I wish I could remember what happens during my fits of madness, at least I don't have that problem while fighting with my mask on. "Despite not knowing why I am here, and I suppose there is a good reason... perhaps you can tell me where we are exactly, since the last thing I remember is sipping some tea in my apartment...
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Vincent turned around and then began to grin widely. Hmph....thats interesting, I would have thought the Amatsu Kami wouldn't have trouble controlling his inner hollow.
"Maybe your inner hollow had taking you over, and maybe your hollow wants to kill me?" Vincent then laughed and flipped his hand back n' fourth in the air. "Just kidding, Just kidding"
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm

A bemused smile appears on Azrael's face. "Under normal situations a hollow get beaten down and is forced to serve the shinigami, however, usually those hollows range anywhere from an average hollow to the verge of menos grande before their power increases with the power of the shinigami. Me on the other hand, I have to deal with an adjuchas class hollow who has gone insane after I conquered him and jailed him inside me. Like many of us, the first moments of hollowfication aren't pleasant to say the least.... I was forcibly possessed, and it was I alone who survived possession of this adjuchas" Though sometimes I wish I didn't have to live with this curse, no matter what benefits it brings. They didn't have to die, the price of this power was just too high

"Oh and about my hollow wanting to kill you.... yeah he does, but he wants to kill everyone including myself so.... don't worry about it. Just be happy that your hollow remained 'sane', or as sane as hollows can be, after you conquered it. Its not fun having the voice of a madman in your mind, much less one who is a hollow."
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:37 pm

((Are you serious, thats not how it works for the inner hollow. There are no inner hollow classes))
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:55 pm

((Well there is not specific class system, but it is in my character's background that he was possessed by an adjuchas. But all that really has relevance to is why the hollow inside of him is able to resist his imprisonment so much, in terms of combat it doesn't change anything, so don't worry about it. Its only to explain his madness.))
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm

((Okay then))
Vincent laughed while saying,"Try having a Dragon hollow in the back of your head. All it wants is food and to fight, and I don't want to get fat but I do love to fight!"
"But you should learn how to control you inner hollow, its not going to do you any good in a fight, but that's up to you on how you handle that. Because we might need you soon......." A big fight is coming soon, but when I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 pm

"Oh I'm sure I'll be needed for something... but in terms of controlling my hollow, its kinda hard to control a madman, but fortunately when I fight I don't have much to worry about since he gets what he wants... to destroy, to devour, or to drive something insane. He's kinda pathetic that way... wanting to spread his insanity around... I guess he's just trying to make everyone insane, and when that happens, no one will be..." I just hope he doesn't try to make my madness worse

"Also you look familiar... I can't quite place it, but I feel like I may have met you a long time ago... your name is .... something Fair I think? Also you mentioned Kuro talking about me, would you mind telling me what he said? Beyond the things about me being ... well... you saw .... mad...?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 pm

This guy is easy to figure out, perfect for the future.
"All he told me was your name and that your not stable. Oh and by the way my names Vincent Fair."
Then a big crash of thunder roared across the sky, rain then began poring down like a stream. He looked up at the sky at the roaming dark clouds thinking, Why do I have a bad feeling, a feeling like before a battle approaches.
"Answer me this then, there has been word that the shinigami are about to make a move soon, do you find it to be serious?"
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Azrael thought about this for a moment. The shinigami could be vindictive if necessary, but I doubt that they would attack any Vizards without a good reason... well other than us having a hollow in our minds and bodies. Perhaps things have changed in Hueco Mundo since I last was there... but even given that, there are only a few beings who would catch their notice.

"It might be serious, it might not. If you really want to know there are two main options available. First gaining entrance into the Seiretei or going into Hueco Mundo. Either one has its own advantages and disadvantages to it. However, I doubt that we will be the direct target of their aggression. When I left there was very little knowledge known about us, much less them knowing that we have a the structured group we have. Of any of the threats, I would say that their movements will probably be aimed at the recently blooming Espada." Azrael looked at Vincent for a moment, studying his face briefly. He smiled for a second, and a second later it vanished. Playing a fool around people really works well in causing people to underestimate you and your abilities, if only Kuro didn't know the extant of mine, then things would get more interesting.

"From what I can surmise of the shinigami situation is that most of the subordinates probably do not know that their captains are planning something. But if there was a way to figure it out it would involve infiltration or ascertaining the possible threats. Control of information and rooting out infiltrators and corruption within the Seiretei was once my job, I would say that security around the Seiretei would be pretty lax around now. This being because if they are about to make an attack of some kind, they would put more troops in the front and leave less guards, or at least the guards would be less of an issue."

Azrael paused for a moment. "I may be mad, but sanity is overrated on the battlefield. But in the moments dealing with information and infiltration, I know when it is better to force myself to be sane. If you want to get additional information, perhaps you should ask Kuro about an expedition, so long as we get to see old friends and make them try to chase us, I think I'd be game. Anything to upset that strict law oriented place and induce a little chaos."
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 pm

"I couldn't careless to see old friends, all I care about is walking my own path. But as for asking Kuro for an expedition, we would have to wait until he returns, if he returns that is."
But if anything that gets in my way, shall have to be dealt with. " Vincent then paused for a minute and said, "So whats your plans? Well, what I mean is each vizard has a reason for what there doing. So whats your plans?"
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Hmm never really thought of what my plans are. Only a few people in soul society know I still exist, it would be fun to see the shock and outrage on their faces... "Currently I have no plans. The reason that I am here is because Kuro asked me to be here. Other than stay sane for as long as possible I really don't have much of a goal. Perhaps the closest thing would be I would like to do research on new Demon Arts or new Hollow abilities. Besides that I think the only other goal I have is to try to find and brew new teas." Azrael smiled. I wonder when he will realize that madness and unpredictability run hand in hand... I hope he's prepared for whatever may come, since if the shinigami are really preparing to make a move, then a storm must be brewing Azrael turned away briefly and smiled darkly Perhaps then I will find some modicum of peace in that storm that is brewing Azrael turned back to Vincent.

"What are your current plans then?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm

He will be good in a bad situation....but I'll cut him down if he turns on me.
"plans huh.." he said under his breath. "Well I really don't have plans, other then to live free and do what ever the hell I want" he said all this with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Real World :: Vizard Land-
Jump to: