Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle

Layle

Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)   Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Name:Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God]

Sealed Description:
Dios Cristalino is a rather basic Japanese Daito, or a long bladed Katana. The saya, or scabbard, is completely ruby red with a black chain wrapped around it. The blae is 40 inches long, which is little longer then a normal Daito. Yt, the blade is made completely out of diamond hard crystal with a razor sharp edge to it. The hilt of Dios Cristalino is a rather unique gold color and the guard is a normal diamond shaped guard.

Release Phase: Create, Dios Cristalino!

Class-Type: Unknown-type

Resurrección:
-Description-
Upon, the release of Layle's Zanpakuto the beads around his right wrist exploded with a sudden burst of reshi, in which it mkaes the beads glow a light blue. Then, the glow covers Layle's whole body making it where no one can see inside the little cylinder of light blue reshi. After, this the light blue cylinder fades two things have happened. In the gorund directly below Layle's feet and around him in a four foot circle from him(him being the center) everything is crystal. The second thing is Layle's appearance changes. He doesn't change a lot from his normal self, but he was a vasto lorde meaning he wouldn't look completely hollow-like. The beads on his wrist is completely gone now, and his skin is white like a hollows mask. Then, it connects on his chest over his hollow hole, and his number is tattoo'd into the Hollow mask like material on his right shoulder. Though, Layle's losses his Zanpakuto he gains Sharp teeth and claws on both hands to use as weapons. The hollow mask-like material is there to increase Layle's Heirro, and kinda of protect his chest from attacks. The bottom jawbone part ofhis hollow mask has also disappeared, and his teeth have all become very sharp.
-Animal Representation-
~Unknown~
Yet, seems to be a wolf or something of that nature.
-Release Enhancements-
~Regeneration~
~Agility~
~Heirro~
Resurrección Special Ability:
-Once, Dios Cristalino is released it has only one ability to use. This ability is simply put as Crystal Manipulation. Layle can change Minerals into a crystal form that can be as hard as Diamond or as soft as clay. Upon, Releasing his Zanpakuto all the minerals below his feet and out in a 4 foot circle is changed to crystal. This simply givs Layle something to manipulate until he has time to make more from the ground. Layle can change any mineral within his eyesight to Crystal, but the limit to this that it has to be Inanimate, which means nonliving.

-Layle can Manipulate the Crystal in anyway imaginable. So, aside from the basic Manipulation of the crystal anything else will be a technique. Thus, Basic Manipulation of the crystal is basically moving the crystal like Captain Kuchiki does with his Shikai and Bankai. So, Anything else like creating barriers, domes, spikes, armor, or anything else will be techniques that will be created. Now, the crystal is broken down into three groups, Normal Crystal(Which is basically like its name says), Black Crystal(Which is crystal that has all reshi sucked from it and will exploded once it makes contact or Layle denotes it), and the last type of crystal is Reshi-Absorbion Crystal.(this special kind of crystal is hardly ever made due it's long creation time, but if it is made corretly. The Crystall will absorb Reshi until the user breakes it off with something or completely lowers his spiritual energy to nothing.) Plus, the last thig that layle can do is see through all his crystal.

-Upon, the release of Layle's zanpakuto the ground below his feet and out by four feet in a circle shape turns to normal crystal that he can manipulate at will. The crystal, being made from Layle's reshi, he can see through each piece that is made. So, the normal crystal doesn't really have anything special about it, besides it is as hard as a Diamond. This type, along with the other two, can be manipulated in size, color, and shape, which means Layle can do anyting with the crystal within his line of sight.

-Layle's crystal has various different properties that can be added to them. One of htem is called Black crystal. This black crystla is crystla that has had all the reshi removed from it, and the crystal can be denoted after taht has happened. The Explosive power of the black crystal is equal to a cero and a half. The black crystal can be used five times before it has a double post cooldown(which is Ten posts)

-The last property that can be added to layle's crystal is simply a reshi absorbing property. The Crystal will go from the normal color of clear to a light green shade to it. This crystal does excatly like its name states it absorbs Reshi at a alerting rate. The crystal will most likely be shot at the enemy, which it will either hit or not, and the crystal will begin to leach off the enemy's reshi until they either break the crystal, or lower there reshi level to nothing. The reshi-absorbing crystal can be used five times before it has a double post cooldown(which is Ten posts)

P.S.: The Two properties of the normal crystal are simply as hard as steel. They can not be as hard as diamond due to the extra property added to it.
Ultimate Ability:
~Crystallizing Touch~
This is Layle's Ult. ability is rarely used, because of the very fact of how hard it is to actually do the technique. Layle can basically crystallize anything he touches, including enemies, but it takes time to do. So, Layle only uses it whenthe enemy is basically in a death-like state, or he has beaten them to a bloody pulp. The crystal is as hard as diamond like all of Layle's normal crystal, but he can also add propeties to the touch as well. The two types of crystal properties canbe added to the crystal that Layle turns that body part into. Layle's ult. attackwill completely make the body part crystal with no way to change it back if the target doesn't do something to breack contact or anything of that sort.
Half-way Crystallizied: 3 posts
Fully Crystallizied: 6 posts
Cooldown: One use per battle.
Drawbacks: The crystallizing process keeps going as long as Layle has contact with the targets body. Layle must keep contact with the targets bodt for the crystallizing process to finish, or the technique will not work. There are a limmited number of ways to uncrystallize the target's body part, but all of them are do able by anyone. Yet, the target must place a thin layer of Reshi around the bodypart to keep it from fully crystallizing if not. There is no way to uncrystallize the bodypart.
Technique(s):
No techniques as of now. Most likely my techniques will be sheilds and barriers. since, my release relays on basic Manipulation of crystal thenanything.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)   Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)   Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm

How many turns does it take to create the black crystal and the reishi-absorbing crystal? You said it takes preparation but not how much.

And you meant that the black crystal and the reishi-absorbing crystal are as strong as steel right? Not that the normal diamond type is right?

Also you contradict yourself in your post about crystallizing the opponent. It says at one point that anyone can uncrystallize a body part but in another place you say that there is no way to do so. So I am kind of confused. May want to check that over again.

And finally, just make sure not to godmode. I am sure you already know that, but crystals can turn op really easily. Just don't go too crazy with it and everything should be fine.

So just answer those questions and I will approve.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)   Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Sorry, about not giving the psot. It simply takes a extra post to create. So, it will take two psots to compeltely make the property crystal.

My normal type of crystal is as hard as diamond, yes. The property crystal is simply as hard as steel.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)   Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 pm

I understand then. I still think there should be a way to uncrystallize a body part but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. For now,

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)   Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dios Cristalino[Meaning Crystal God] (Approved)
Page 1 of 1