Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle

Layle

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Layle exited through a Garganta with his Zanapkuto on his left hip and a ring in his hand. Layle was looking at the ring trying to see if it was important to the bount, but he couldn't find anything out. So, he placed it in the front pocket ofhis Silk white shirt. Layle smiled as he release a very powerful burst of Spiritual enegry that killed all the very low levels of Hollow creatures around him with his Spiritual Pressure that comes from releasing spiritual Enegry. The Burst lasted for about a second or two to give anyone in Hm a chance to narrow down where he was.

Layle is 6 foot 2 and weights 195 pounds. He has a fighters muscle built with lightly toned skin. Layle has Pure white hair and Acid Green eyes. He wears a silver necklace with a star looking pendent that has four points. He wears a nice completely white shirt that his held closed with one piece of gray silk cloth, and wears nice black silk pants with no shoes or socks. He wears his Zanapkuto on his left hip. His hollow hole is located through his left pec on his chest, and his fragment of his hollow mask is located on his right wrist and the bottom part of his jaw. The Mask Fragments are simply a tanish colored beaded bracelet around his right wrist, and his bottom jaw is covered in his mask as well. The Jaw fragment looks like a jaw bone with the cannine teeth slightly inlarge on the sides of it. Plus, his Espada Number is tattoo'd on his Right shoulder.

The Garganta closed as Layle layed down in the white sand. he was rather lazy being the Loneliness aspect of death. He usually layed around sleeping or wandering around Karakura town. He only killed the bount because he had felt the hug amount of spiritual Energy he had. He was a threat to his world that had to be killed. So, he took care of it. Now, He waited for the leader of the Espada. Layle layed his Zanapkuto down next to him as he layed all the way out and closed his eyes to sleep. He still keep his senses activate as he waited for someone to come near him. If they might to attack him. Layle was goint o have to actually do something, but for right now he would wait for the leader of the espada. Then, he might actually go back to Las Noches to rest instead of in the middle of the white desert.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Relaxing under the moonlight huh?” Said Sol appearing next to an Arrancar that was laying down on the sand. Inspecting his reiatsu, Sol confirmed that it was the source of the earlier burst. “Heh, took me quite a while to find you. So without any further due, I’ll get straight to the point.” Sol made a grin that someone would give to their comrade “You wanna join the Espada?
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 am

Miles away Alasster suddenly felt a large burst of energy rush past him. " Oh nice, that power is much greater then mine. But there is no way this guy is faster then me, i better go check this out." Alasster said as he stood up from sitting on the side of the large rock. His Zanpakutou laid beside him while he kneeled down to grab it. He felt the burst of energy again. " Well i guess it is time to check it out." Alasster said as he waved his Zanpakutou around and placed it back into the hilt on his back. Alasster then cracked his neck and fingers and he quickly sonido'd about 100 meters away from where the burst was.

As Alasster grounded he noticed them talking. He didn't want to get to close and risk getting attacked. He simply waited a few moments and then walked in slowly. " Hello there, im Alasster Van Lautlos, and i think you two should tell me what you are talking about, maybe it is something i also would be interested in." Alasster said as he gave off a small smirk awaiting for eithers answer.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Let's see, there's Sol, and it seems he found some more companions. With a flash, Payaso appeared next to the three arrancar. "Hi Sol. I'm feeling the reiatsus of many shinigami over in that direction," pointing towards the Menos Forest. "Among them are three shinigami that have captain-level reiatsus. I don't know what their intentions are here, but I think we should show them how we treat trespassers." Payaso looked at the two other arrancar. "Oh, please forgive me. I'm the Cuarta Espada, and if you want to come along with me, you can." Right now, Payaso was thinking of several uses the arrancar would be in the upcoming encounter, and the thought of fighting shinigami made him slightly tremble in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Layle kept laying on hte ground as he felt a spiritual energy coming towards him. He smirked to himself as he knew it belonged to the la primera. Layle stood up as the Primera made a comment about him layin in the moonlight. Layle grabbed his Zanpakuto with his left hand, and turned to face the Le Primera with his right hand in his sik pants pocket.

"Yes, the moonlight is beautiful tonight." Layle spoke with a rather ange-like voice as he glanced up at the moon. THen, the Primera said he would get straight to the point, and came right out adn asked him if he would join the Espada. Layle gave a slight smile as he felt two more Spiritual Energy coming their way. So, he would have to answer before they got here, adn he did. "I would be more then happy to join the Espada. So, do i get a rank? If so, what is it?" Layle's voice again sounded like an angel's as he just gave that very unique and sexy smile.

Layle's face quickly lost all emotion as the first Spiritual Energy came in asking about what they were talking about. Layle yawned as he placed his Zanpakuto on his left hip, and then slide his left hand into his black silk pants pocket. Layle looked back adn forth at the two Arrancars ashe awaited an answer, but tha was quickly shut down by the next Arrancar to appear. Layle listened and keep note to where the Arrancar pointed too. Layle needed to get back into fighting shape. So, why not go attack some Shinigami.

"I'm in." Layle's voice sounded the same as it did before as he keep his face emotionless. Layle was a loner, i guess you can say. Plus, he was a rather lazy one too, but he needed to get back into shape. So, he could sleep instead of train in his spare time. So, LAyle began to walk towards the way he pointed as he gave a look toward the Primera that we would talk later if he still waited too. So, Layle walked away with his Zanpakuto on his left hip, and both of his hands in his black silk pants pockets.

~Next post will be my Offical exit. So, This is simply the starter. Give time for anyone to spot me if needed~
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:04 am

Sol looked at Layle, who was walking off, then at Payaso. “Yeah, I guess you guys should show em out. As for you…” Sol turned to Alasster “Taios Sol, Primera Espada. Pleased to meet you. I assume you would also like to join the Espada. But for now, you should go with Payaso.” Sol then walked towards Las Noches. He stopped next to Payaso and quietly so that no one would hear said “Evaluate their strengths and weaknesses. Those are captains, so it won’t be an easy fight for you.” And with that he disappeared with a Sonido.
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 am

Alasster smiled as Sol disappeared in a flash. " Fast Sonido but not as fast as mine." Alasster heard what he had said before he left about meeting up with Payaso, Alasster instantly thought the other guy that was with Sol must of been Payaso. He then walked beside Payaso. " Hello there. I take it that your in this 'group' aswell, what is it called again? Espada." Alasster said as he put out his hand to shake Payaso's hand.

At the same time Alasster turned to Layle and knew he was the person to release the large burst of energy. But he could feel that Payaso was also stronger then Alasster so he wasn't going to try anything that may of gotten them hurt.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:03 am

Payaso smiled to himself as Sol whispered into his ear and vanished. "Evaluate," huh? Well, I can do that WHILE having fun too. He then saw Alasster hold out his hand, but refrained from doing it. "It's a fun group all right. You guys will enjoy it." Payaso swept his eyes between Layle and Alasster. "Now, I'll tell you what I can sense about this group. There seem to be three captains, along with some other strong shinigami, all gathered around a certain area in that direction." He pointed towards Menos Forest, just in case they hadn't seen him do it before. "The funny thing is there are a lot of other reiatsus, but they're very small, especially compared to the captains. They must be rookies or something, so this must be some sort of training thing the captains are doing for them." Payaso flashed an ear-to-ear grin. "We'll be the foxes, and they'll be the little chicks. You guys go on ahead, and I'll follow. I can feel a dimensional rift, almost like a garganta, so when you can sense it go over there and attack in that general area. They won't be able to get back to Soul Society if you're blocking the exit, now would they?" Payaso straightened his back, and waited for the other arrancars' responses.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 am

Layle keep the emotion look and feeling as he touched the space in front of him with his right hand. The area went black and a Garganta opened in front of him. "I do what I want. I follow one persons orders. That is La Primeras. I'm attacking now. You can come through my Garganta if you would like, but it doesn't really matter." Layle's skin began to give off a slight glow as he activated his Innate abiliy. The Glowing soon stopped as Layle had enough reshi to cover his whole body with a thin layer of Reshi. He waved tot eh other two as he stepped into his Garganta.

------------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Payaso watched Layle disappear into the Garganta with a smirk on his face. Actually, his plan WAS to let the other two create chaos in the forest while he snuck around, killing to his heart's content, figuratively speaking. So as much as he doesn't think so, he is following MY plan. Payaso shifted his attention to the Garganta. Now how does HE know how to do that? I really need to get Sol to show me how to open it when I get back to Las Noches. Payaso looked over at Alasster.

"Well, you wanna get going? You don't want Layle to kill everyone before you get there, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Alasster looked at Layle as he entered his own garganta looking like he was in a rush. His attention now turned towards Payaso. He heard what he said but didn't say anything. Alasster crossed his arms and looked around trying to sense if anyone was looking, it seemed clear in Alasster's head. He took a few steps towards the garganta. He rarely entered into them but he wanted to kill something. " Alright lets go." Alasster said as he stood into the garganta.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Payaso now watched Alasster walk into the Garganta. He wondered to himself how easy it is to get lost in one of them, then shook off that thought, knowing that it wasn't worth worrying about. The Garganta would enable him (and the other two) to appear right in the middle of the group of shinigami without being sensed coming from far away. But he wanted to make sure that no one noticed him as he entered the forest. Payaso retracted his reiatsu threads; since those were the only output of his reiatsu, he was now essentially impossible to sense, unless someone was right next to him. And by then, it would be too late.

"Let's bathe ourselves in their blood, AraƱa,"[/b] he whispered to his sword. After waiting several minutes, he entered the Garganta and vanished.

{exit to Lousy Subordinates (Part 5)}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1