Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spoiled Princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

The Spoiled Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 am

Risa entered the smallish bar with a sigh of relief. While she had never been one for drinking, the place reminded her of the brief time she had spent in Rukongai studying her ass off in order to join the academy. The place had always been quiet in the afternoons and the barkeep had been more than happy to give her a table to herself until the paying crowd has started pouring in. Now, Risa was a paying customer who was welcomed with an almost fondness.

The brunette slid into one of the oak and brass stools, fingers tracing one of the many scars carved into the bar's surface. The place was old, but felt more like an old and much beloved house than something that was decaying. It was clean and as cheerful as a bar in these poorer districts could be. The bartender was an older woman, going soft as muscles gained from years spent throwing troublemakers out on their asses turned to fat with age. She plunked two square ice cubes into a tumbler and poured a dark golden brown liquid over the top before setting it in front of Risa.

Risa took the glass with a nod and wondered who was going to wander in tonight.

((completely open to anyone who wishes to visit the bar))
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 am

Suddenly, the saloon doors swung open. "Barkeep, bottle of sake!" Tetsuo called out as he settled onto the barstools. "Captain," he said in acknowledgment of Risa, tipping a non-existent hat to her. "Still waiting on that sake, barkeep!" he barked at the woman, who presented him with a large jug of the strong liquor. "Ah, thank you! Sorry for being so impatient," he said, grabbing the bottle and slamming a hefty tip down on the bar. "Cheers!" he called out to the empty bar, and popped open the bottle, taking a heavy swig from the jug. "So, what brings you here? You never seemed like the type who'd be hanging around a place like this," Tetsuo said, wiping a small drip from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:35 am

Risa made a face at the man's behavior before sighing. Did he grow up in the woods?

"This place was as close to home as it got before the Academy. I visit sometimes when I get nostalgic," Risa said as she sipped her whiskey. She preferred rum, the common drink of her time, but knew she'd end up drunk off her ass if she ordered it. It was sweet and she had one hell of a sweet tooth. "What such a noble man like you here? Hiding from the paperwork again?"
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 am

"Honestly, I've been looking for a place to unwind after a long day of training," he said, taking another swig from his jug. "It looks like you're the one who's escaping from the paperwork," he said, his speech slurred somewhat. "Sorry to change the subject, but barkeep, this is some great stuff!" he blurted out. "You know, here, have more money!" he stammered, slapping a handful of bills down on the table. Clearly, the stuff was a little stronger than he was used to.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am

Risa nodded as the bartender raised a questioning eyebrow at her companion. Anything too much above cost would be put on a tab. It would help keep him from going broke.

"This place is great for unwinding," she acknowledged tracing the rim of her glass. "As for the paperwork? I think I need to send over half my staff back to elementary school. They can't spell half the time and their handwriting makes a healers look neat." Risa let out a snort and rolled her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 am

"Well, I thought healers were very coordinated, so wouldn't their handwriting be more gooder than badder?" Tetsuo replied, tripping over his own tongue while simultaneously lifting the jug up for another swig. "Oh man, this is really good stuff, I'll say it again. It's really good stuff!" he called out, dribbling a little. "Oh sorry, I'm not being much of a gentleman right now," he said, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "But really, Daigoro hasn't proved to be problematic in the slightest when it comes to the technical mumbo-jumbo, he's just stubborn," he stammered. He took another hefty drink from the jug. "I really pity you."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 pm

"You ever try to read one of their charts?" Risa asked becoming faintly amused at how easily drunk the man was. "And don't pity me. I tell them exactly what they can do with their reports and send it back. I'm not turning anything in that I have to sound out or squint at in order to read," her voice was firm and she punctuated her remark by tipping back the last of her drink. The bartender silently poured her more, replacing the melted ice as well. "I don't believe Daigoro and I have had the pleasure of meeting. Perhaps I should walk some of the reports down to you personally one day."
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 pm

"It'd be a nice change of pace to see a different face around the division," Tetsuo replied. "Thanks for the drink, ma'am," he said to the bartender as he finished the jug in a last swig. His face was flushed red, as if it were a... very red thing. "Stay beautiful!" he said to the old woman, pointing his fingers at her like pistols. He stumbled through the door and collapsed on the ground outside.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Risa let out a sigh as she put the correct amount of money on the table for her drinks and a decent tip. She waved bye and nearly tripped on her passed out companion.

"Tetsuo," she growled rolling her eyes. She was hardly going to leave him in the street. Someone would come along and cut his throat and she would never hear the end of it. She squatted next to him and poked him. "Oi, Tetsou, digame," Risa said slipping back to her native language in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm

"Nnngggh," he groaned. "Five more minutes," he mumbled under his breath. He was, clearly, falling-down-drunk at the moment, and seemed unwilling to get up. Clearly, the sake was MUCH stronger than he was used to.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Risa frowned. She really, honestly, hated to try to do this. The man was quite a bit bigger than she was. Shoving reiatsu into her limbs in order to strengthen them. He was going to owe her more than a bloody drink when all was said and done. She hoisted him over her shoulder and took off at a run, clearly intent on dumping him in his barracks. His staff could deal with his sorry ass.

((shall we leave it there or move it to your division?))
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:43 pm

(OOC: Yeah, we're kind of done here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spoiled Princess   The Spoiled Princess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spoiled Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: