Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a new adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The start of a new adventure Empty
PostSubject: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 pm

The moonlight lit the desert's sands in front of Las Noche, a Gentle breeze blew. It was a quite and peacefull sight, at least for now.

A big shadow headed for the gates of Las Noche, the shadow was big and at least 3 meters tall, a low toned humming was getting louder and louder as the shadow neared. a second shadow could be made out when it was only a 20 meters away, it seemed to be dragging the large creature along, yet the second shadow was only as big as 1,60 meters. The gates opened and a female stood in it, She was small yet had a very suppresing feeling about her, she was dragging a large Creature along it looked like some sort of worm, it had cuts alover its body and seemed to have been bled dry. Caught me some dinner Lyca looked happy and pleased with her catch of the day. She hummed as she walked towards her room to drop of her catch, when she remembered i should really go check out the meeting room, i AM the Segunda afterall she changed her path and still dragging the creature along headed for the meeting hall.

When she got to the hall she opened the door with a well placed kick, with a smooth and fluid throw the creature ended up in the middle of the hall. Lyca entered and looked around she did not see anyone at first sight and just sat down and started to enjoy her fresh meal.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:25 am

Sol was walking through the halls of Las Noches as a loud banging sound was heard no too far away from him. He looked in the direction it came from and made a sigh. Wonder what she’s up to now. He waited for a bit and headed for the meeting hall.

When he got there, he saw Lyca and a husk of what seemed like a giant worm. Oh, of course. She caught another prey. He came up to Lyca “You should tell me next time you’re gonna leave to hunt and when you’re gonna be back.”
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 am

Lyca swallowed a big chunk of the prey and looked towards Sol "I was only gone for a week or so" She grinned and threw a large prtion towards Sol "Have some" After that she returned to eating. "Hey Sol you've been to the otherside of garganta right? What's over there anyway? " Lyca had never set a foot out of Hueco Mundo, no clue about the wonders of the world or the excistence of high spiritaul souls. In some ways it might have been for the best, Yet it seems her curiosity will change that.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 am

Catching the chunk of meat, Sol starred at it for a while. “Uh, Lovely” mumbled he to himself sarcastically. “Well even if you are gone for only a week, you should’ve told me. We’re the only Arrancar in Las Noches and we’re the only Espada. I was worried you know.” He bit a chunk out of it. He then heard Lyca ask about the other side of the garganta “What’s on the other side of the garganta?” he swallowed the meat “Well, that depends on where the garganta goes. There is Soul Society, real world…come to think of it, that’s pretty much it.” He bit out another chunk “Overall its not really that much fun. Boring usually. Can be dangerous too.” He was finishing the meat. “Honestly, there isn’t much to do there. Someone like you would probably die of boredom.” Sol was done with the meat. “Hey, Lyca. I was thinking of something.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 am

"Soul society? Real world? Never heard of them" The big creature slowly dissapeared into Lyca's mouth "and don worry about me, as you said we're the only known Arrancar here. Who could beat me?" A bit of a sad expression lingered on her face. "I wish there were some stronger adjucas around, it would make the hunt a lot more fun. Though it took me 5 days to track this thing down" She had an excited grin on her face as she shared her tales of the hunt. "Ow, you wanted to tell me something?" She took on last big bite from the corpse and kicked the rest to the side. She then adjusted her full attention to Sol.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Oh don’t worry, there definitely will be stronger Adjucas. Probably even Vasto Lordes.” Sol looked up a bit when he was saying that, just staring into space “and the fact that we’re the only Espada makes it dangerous for us because either one of us could be targeted.” He then looked at Lyca again “But anyway. What I wanted to say was that we need to start looking for recruits. Potential Espada, Fraccion, people like that. So the next time you go hunting, try to search the hollow colonies for Arrancars of Adjucas level and higher. And please try not to start a fight with them.” He then headed for the nearest chair, sitting down. “Don’t get the wrong idea; you won’t be the only one looking for recruits. Thing is…” Sol looked upwards again “one of us should stay in Las Noches while the other one is out. What do you think about all of this?” he looked at Lyca again
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 pm

"Vasto..Lordes... They sound strong" an excited grin on her face "Uhm and it wouldn;t really matter if by some strange weird thing, not because i did anything, one of those colonies would get destroyed, right? Its not like this big thing was the leader or anything" she had a smileon her face and stood up and also sat down on a chair "And if they can't even survive a few attacks from me they shouldn't bother coming here" She threw her feet on the table and leaned back and don;t worry even if we arn't here no hollow would dare enter here, not after the incident a few weeks back" Just thinking about it, brought a mischievious smile to her face, A few hollows had tried to occupy Las Noche for themself, Lyca had been in a bad mood as not much exciting had happened. That being the first oppertonity she completly annahilated them, but ofcourse not before giving them some proper punsishment. "Now that i think about it that might be a reason why the numbers of new recruits is so low" Lyca turned towards Sol "So what's the next thing to do Primero?"
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 am

I told you, call me Sol” he had a bit of a friendly smile. Her question however was in fact relevant. What to do? There wasn’t really a good answer to that. They both had the freedom to do whatever they wanted. There was no actual duty for then. They had a humongous castle and almost the whole of Hueco Mundo to themselves, because they were the most powerful beings in Hueco Mundo, or at least as far as they were concerned. Sol was hoping for that to change, in that they need more beings of their power or close, or possibly even greater. “Well anyway, we should start looking for recruits as soon as possible.” Sol got up “Both of us will go and maybe we’ll split up. You go into the desert, while I’ll go into the Menos Forest. Oh yeah and the last thing…” he stopped for a moment “could you throw out those remains of the worm thing?
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:36 am

Lyca gave a smal push to the table, her chair started to fall back. Just before the chair hit the ground she made a backwards flip and landed on her feet, spreading her arms at the end, as if she was expecting an applause "Get rid of it? i thought you wanted to finish it" She turned to the remains and shot of a small cero, dissintergrating it, nothing remained of the corpse. "Then i will be heading for the desert to hun.....uhm to search for new arrancars" She grinned and walked towards the exit, she turned around one more time, facing the giant meeting hall. "She ya later Sol" With that she used a sonido and vanished.

"Only this distance with one sonido?" Lyca was standing at one of the exits of Las Noche "Need to practise more" A small grin was on her face as she started heading out, Towards the endless plains of the White desert.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 pm

That Lyca Sol thought to himself as he headed for the exit of Las Noches. He also used a Sonido and appeared right outside the exit. Now, how do I get to that god forsaken forest again? He stood there for a moment, digging through his memories. Oh yeah. Sol headed for the secret passage. A few Sonidos and Sol was on the edge of the cave that was leading into the dark forest. Lets just hope there is anyone here who is strong. Also hope Lyca finds someone, doesn't kill them or gets killed by them. With that in mind Sol headed out into The Forest of Menos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure   The start of a new adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a new adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: