Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuijishaku (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciaran Nihill

Tsuijishaku (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Name: Tsuijishaku

Manifestation: An Ocelot with metal plating with a tendency to sit/stay on peoples' heads or shoulders.

Release Phrase: Break the circuit, Tsuijishaku!

Family: Magnetism

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A slightly shorter than normal katana with diamond guard and an electric blue wrap on the hilt and a spiked pommel.

Shikai: Dual wakizashi/daggers held reverse (blades opposite to thumbs) attached to tekkous/gauntlets that reach up to just below the elbow via an extendable chain.

Shikai Ability: Repulsion and attraction. Metal that touches the daggers or tekkous becomes magnetized and can be attracted or repelled by them in combat. Contact has to happen, but after that the user has control over the metals in relation to his own weapons for the following 30 seconds. I can only charge a single piece or metal once per minute.

Bankai: The tekkous of the shikai form split into 7 individual tontos (knives) that float midair. I keep the two wakizashis in hand, but they are no longer attached via a chain, modifying my second technique.

Bankai Ability: The 7 tontos can each magnetize other metal objects and the control I have over magnetized metals is increased (by nature of having more points of potential repulsion or attraction than in the shikai form). I have total control over the tontos' locations and positioning.

Techniques:
1. Force Slash: I begin a slash and repel then blade of my wakizashi away from my tekkou greatly increasing the power and speed of the slash but making it harder to aim and stop (easier to miss and harder to recover after a miss) (1 turn cooldown)

2. Spin Blade: Release the wakizashi from my grip and make it spin in front of my hand on the chain. This can be used to both attack in close range (saw type attack) or to shield/repel attacks my magnetism can't effect, like kido. (3 turn duration; 3 turn cooldown)
*Note* - In Bankai there is no chain attaching the wakizashi, so instead of spinning it I bring two tontos to wherever on my body/in space I require them and they spin/parry/reflect in place of the wakizashi.

3. Blood Hastening: After cutting the opponent attract the iron and other metals in their blood to my blade which won't bring the blood out, but will hasten it's bleeding, this can make the opponent woozy, slow their reflexes, etc depending on the extent of the effect. (2 turn duration, 15 turn cooldown)

Last edited by Ciaran Nihill on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:44 am

Quote :
Shikai Ability: Repulsion and attraction. Metal that touches the
daggers or tekkous becomes magnetized and can be attracted or repelled
by them in combat. Contact has to happen, but after that the user has
control over the metals in relation to his own weapons for the
following 30 seconds. I can only charge a single piece or metal once
per minute.

I presume 30 seconds is approximately 1 post?

Also note that if you are indicating other people's weapons, you can magnetize them and discard them, or have it removed from the opponent temporarily, but you can't wield it or pick it up Smile

And on another note, technically it's not the "metal" family per say. It seems more like gravity or magnetism to me.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 am

Kokugen wrote:
Quote :
Shikai Ability: Repulsion and attraction. Metal that touches the
daggers or tekkous becomes magnetized and can be attracted or repelled
by them in combat. Contact has to happen, but after that the user has
control over the metals in relation to his own weapons for the
following 30 seconds. I can only charge a single piece or metal once
per minute.

I presume 30 seconds is approximately 1 post?

Also note that if you are indicating other people's weapons, you can magnetize them and discard them, or have it removed from the opponent temporarily, but you can't wield it or pick it up Smile

And on another note, technically it's not the "metal" family per say. It seems more like gravity or magnetism to me.
Yeah, in terms of turns I would see it as affected for one post (either the one where contact is made or the one afterwards).

And yeah, I understand that fact and I wouldn't want to use someone else's weapon anyway. So not as much fun. Very Happy

Last edited by Ciaran Nihill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 pm

It all seems in order

APPROVED!

Hello and welcome!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Okeydokey then.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 am

I would go more with putting it into the family of magnetism since I don't see a single thing to do with gravity. Gravity would be more the attraction of of any items while yours only works on metals. Thus magnetism. While the bankai's ability seems fine, even with bankai you can still only have 3 TOTAL techniques. So you are either going to have to get rid of that bankai only technique or one of the other ones.

Also, you can cut the cooldown for blood hastening by a lot. 15 turns is a ton of time, a lot of fights won't even last that long.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:35 am

Zafaron Uriuc wrote:
I would go more with putting it into the family of magnetism since I don't see a single thing to do with gravity. Gravity would be more the attraction of of any items while yours only works on metals. Thus magnetism. While the bankai's ability seems fine, even with bankai you can still only have 3 TOTAL techniques. So you are either going to have to get rid of that bankai only technique or one of the other ones.

Also, you can cut the cooldown for blood hastening by a lot. 15 turns is a ton of time, a lot of fights won't even last that long.
Well magnetism wasn't on the listing so I didn't know it could be used. And okay, that's fine I'll take off the bankai one. As for the blood hastening, that's more the idea since I can cause excess blood loss if I could do it very frequently it'd be a little broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuijishaku (Approved)   Tsuijishaku (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuijishaku (Approved)
Page 1 of 1