Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The return to Las Noche

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

The return to Las Noche Empty
PostSubject: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

A sort of crackeling sound was heard as Lyca came to a halt, She appeared as if she teleported. There it was its huge white dome standing out like a sore thumb, Las Noche. "i really hope those annoying lower hollow haven;t tried to hold a party again" Last time both Lyca and Sol went out, a pack of menos had tried to take refuge in Las Noche. Lyca was not to happy when she found them, Blood had rained from the room painting the walls dark red. The remains where used as that nights supper and the cut masks where hung from the walls till they disappaered. None of the older adjucas had dared come near Lyca or Las Noche, except for those Sol brought in if he did. Yet some of the younger and newer hollows would dare to enter.

"I wonder where those two are, they are so slow" she grinned and sat in the middle of the entrance waiting for Sol and Fache.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:21 pm

A couple of boom's later, fache hit the sand hard. He was panting hard.
D-damnit... Sonido... is NOT the way to travel... I understand short distances but...geh... I need to catch my breathe...
Fache was not experienced in many techniques seen by other arrancar. The kew them, and had some level of experience, but the extent that he had seen from Lyca and sol, he didn't think was possible.

He took a second to look around, and observe his surroundings. What he came to see, was a very big, very large building.
"what the..." He walked up, and checked to see if there was an reiatsu close by.
I can feel Miss. Segunda in there... Must be safe. He hit himself mentally for thinking it. Damnit! they aren't my allies! nothing is safe! be cautious...

He took some steps up to the main entrance hall, and saw Lyca standing alone among the walls that made the vast entrace of Las Noche's.
"So Miss. Segunda... this is... home?" He asked her mockingly. He had to admit, the building was vast, and showed power but... it was unsightly. He hated it already.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm

What’s the matter, Fache? You out of breath already?” Sol appeared a few meters behind Fache. He had no problem using Sonido and could use it on pretty much any distance, with limits of course. “Well that’s no good. I think we need to toughen you up some more.” Sol walked past Fache and stopped just before reaching Lyca. “This…” he looked up and spread his arms “is your new home. There is no danger inside its walls, you can trust us, we’ll look out for you when danger draws near.” He turned back to Fache “Welcome aboard…” he held out his hand, looking for a handshake, and had a confident grin on his face, the type you give your comrade “fellow Espada.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:06 am

He sniffed, scratching his neck.
"Keh, I don't use techniques like that. In battle yea, but whats the point outside of a fight?" He sighed, and walked up to one of the walls, feeling its surface. "But enough dawdling. I think I'd like something to do here... like, oh i dunno," He turned to Sol, a wide crin covering his face. "learning how to use that portal? How about it Mr. Primera, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Finally Sol and Fache had appeared, "Home? what's a home?" lyca stood up after Fache asked about the trick behind garganta. "ask Sol, i don feel like explaining complicated stuff like that" She stretched abit. Sol, what we gonna do now? maybe i should explore that garganta afterall, it seems interrestig and never been through it before" She looked towards the moon, glittering and shinning. Hueco Mundo seemed to get less interresting, She wanted some new adventures, new oppenents. Though with the appearence of Fache things might get abit more interresting again.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Sol made a sigh “If you’re bored go teach Fache how to make a Graganta or spar with him or show him around Las Noches. And there is honestly nothing TO explore on the other side. Nothing eatable either.” Sol Walked outside again. They found a new comrade, but it was still not enough. If they do not find at least two more Arrancar worthy of being Espada, or just any Arrancar willing to join them, Sol was prepeared for the desperate measures. “I’ll go into the desert to see if I can find anyone else.” With that, he took off with a Sonido, but then quickly returned. “And this time, don’t follow me.” And disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Damnit I want that mouthy thingie...
Fache cursed Sol's name siliently, and turned back to lyca.
"so... sparring, eh? How about it? Best of three cuts?"
(a short one, coz I dunno what to rp about atm .__.)
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:09 pm

I wanna go to the desert too, but i can't go to follow Sol First she was just absent mindently watching a random spot when an interresting idea popped. Fache tried to talk to her but she didn;t really listen. "Fache you hungry? you know ill show you a good spot to hunt" She talked fast enough so noone could interrupt her, as soon as she had finnished the last word of her sentence she had already used a sonido and stood a good 50 meters away from Las Noche. "COME ON HURRY UP" She yelled and waited for Fache to follow, She couldn;t leave without her excuse to follow Sol. Well to be honest she really did want to go and kill some prey again.

As she waited for Fache to follow she already took notice of a nice target, one of the worm like adjucas had seemed to have taken control of her earlier prey's territory. "Tasty" as her eyes got drawn to the target who was about 1 kilometer away, she had already forgotten her initial idea.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

He blinked. Fache wasn't a particularly big fan of hunting. He'd rather let his hollows do the hunting, then make them give him the kill. It was so much more simpler then going out and going through the troubles of stalking your prey. However, he knew he needed to someone bond with his rival in order to gain some sort of status. "Fine... Mis.. Segunda, show the way!" He jumped into a sonido after her. Naturally, his long distance sonido was lacking greatly. By the time they came to a halt, he was feeling rather low on energy.

He laid eyes on Lyca, who seemed to be bending low. He decided some fun was required. He sniffed, and said quite loudly,"so, this is the place, hm?" It was just loud enuogh to alert any hollows of his reiatsu which was higher then it really should have been for hunting purposes. They ran with some considerable speed.
"huh. whoops."
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Fache appeared and raised his reiatsu, Lyca knew he had done it on purpose. He had been able t perfectly supres ut during his previous sonido's so why wouldn;t he be able to now? Lyca had a slight annoyed grin on her face, noone messed with her prey. Yet no prey escapes her, she was a bit in conflict. Kick Fache's ass or chase prey, "rrrrrr......COME BACK HERE PREY" she turned towards where the prey had been, on purpose she kicked the ground real hard before using sonido sending a blast of sand and rocks towards Fache.

Using sonido she chased after the prey it seemed to be heading for the desert. "WAIT COME BACK, I ONLY WANNA EAT YOU"
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Spitting up dirt, Fache let a small, smug sound of glee. It seemed he had found someone who he could have alot of fun with.
I wonder where she's going... He caught himself looking sideways at Lyca, his eyes wondering. He blinked, and mentally slapped himself. No. Just... no. But... hmm... it bares some thought... He wiped his eye for dirt, and grinned self-satisfactory. Yea... jsut alittle.

He took alook around his surroundings. Quite surprised by how strangely scenic it was. However, now the only thing on his mind was Lyca. This was indeed a strange thing, for he had never spared much thought for many hollows, or anything for that matter. Apart from that one hollow... the one who followed him... oh... whats his name...

He shrugged, and took a look in the direction she had gone into.
Maybe... I should follow... yea. I think I will, He took a step forward, wiping more dirt out of his eye. course, I don't need to be there fast...
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:21 pm

> exiting to Though croud<
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm

>takin' mah leave to Tough crowd<
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

>entering from Though Crowd<

The hunt had gone well and to add to a tast meal the espada had gained there fourth member, Lyca appeared before the grand white dome. Known as Las Noche, the building stood there as a grand symbol of the power of the hollows. "I always wonder who would have build this thing" She looked at it and turned around waiting for any sign from the other espada.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:27 pm

(entering)

Once again, Fasche entered Las Noches, panting for breathe. He had to admit however, that his speed was getting slighlty better. If not his speed, his endurence was.
Just damn... I dont get how Miss. Segunda can do it so easily! damn...
He walked towards the main entrance where Lyca was waiting patiently under the Dome that made the main hall of Las Noches.
"seems I'm catching up to you Miss.Segunda... so, where are the others? did I... "beat" them?"
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 pm

It was then that Payaso appeared behind them in an explosion of sand. Dang, he thought. I can move pretty fast, but I need to use my reiatsu a bit more efficiently. Anyways, here I am. He arrived just in time to hear Fache say how he had beat him. "Well, you had a head start. And I was right behind you!" Payaso was irritated, mostly because he was tired and hungry. He looked around, but didn't pay much attention to the majestic structures that towered over him. "Is there anything I can eat in Las Noches? And somewhere to sleep, as well?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:57 pm

"You only beat the other two, though i wonder where Sol is" She looked behind Fache and Payaso appeared "Of course theres food, ow wait no there isn;t. Sol made me destroy the kill i made last time. But......" She looked behind Payaso and back "I have some in my room but don;t tell Sol last time he threw it all out." She turned around with her back to Fache and Payaso. "Well as this is both your first time, Follow me to the sun" She grinned not knowing if they even knew what a sun was.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

'...Sun?" Payaso had wandered the White Sand Desert ever since he had separated himself from the conglomerate of a menos grande, and had thus never seen anything else besides the dark night over the sand dunes. "Well, as long as the food is on the way to it, I don't particularly care." He looked over at Fache. 'Want to come with us, Fache?"
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 am

Aha, so there is food left after all” Sol appeared beside Lyca “That’s a good thing, I was already worried that you ate everything.” He walked towards Las Noches “I was just looking for a few more Arrancars but it seems that these two are the only ones for now.” He nodded towards Fache and Payaso. Maybe I should go to the real world, see if I can get any of them on our side. Because as this is now, we really are lacking recruits.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 am

He blinked, not exactly knowing what Lyca meant by "Sun". He had very brief memories, of a time when it was very bright. It was linked very clearly to the word "Sun" but he didn't exactly know why.
Maybe this Sun is what makes things go bright? H eshrugged mentally, and walked on, following Lyca and Payaso.

As he entered the main Dome, he was blasted by a glare of light. He shielded his eyes, used to the darkness of the desert.
D-damn it! What is this? This is like looking directly at a cero at point black... but brighter! He opened his eyes, slowly at first so as to allow his eyes to adjust to the glaring light.
"S-so... this is the Sun room, huh?" It was only then that he first noticed Sol had somehow sidled next to Lyca. Fache blinked, confused. There hadn't been a static sound, nor a sonic boom to indicate a Sonido movement.
I thought Miss. Segunda was the fastest out of us... I was mistaken obviously... I need to watch him closer... turns out Mr. Primero is a scary guy, hm?
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Like Fache, Payaso hadn't noticed Sol coming until he was right next to them. I didn't even feel his reiatsu approaching. It just appeared... Payaso liked Sol, but there was something underneath the surface, something that seriously made Payaso rethink about doing anything to cross him... something he didn't want to see or feel.

Letting this thought go, Payaso tried his best to look at the main Dome with its light blazing outwards. For a moment, his hunger dissipated. It was like nothing he had ever seen, and as he became conditioned to the light, he was able to see his surroundings more. He looked around the palace, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. I wonder who built this. It's not like palaces just burst out of the ground.

But then his hunger came back, and Payaso started looking around for rooms. "You said there was food in your room, Lyca? Where is that again?"
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"yes there's still food and i don tell you cause you keep throwing it out" She looked at Sol not suprised by his entrance. "And my room? well actually i have lots, cause there wern't any to fill um anyway"she walked across the sunlight filled room and opened a door. "cause this is the closest room i keep the food here" one of those worm creatures fell out, in her eyes these things were the only ones worthy of catching. "Enjoy" she threw half of it to the three espada and started feasting on the other half.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Sol blankly stared at the storage full of food. Damn, I didn’t know that we had that much.
Well, at least he knew that that was enough. Sol came up to a half of the work, ripped a chunk out and started eating as well. It may not seem so, but Sol was somewhat hungry too, so he wouldn’t mind a quick snack. He overall didn’t eat much, but never had any hunger problems anyway.

So now there were four Espada. They needed more, they needed six more. After that it would be very handy if they had an addition to the Fraccion and the Banished Knights. They needed more power, so that they could be prepeared to defend themselves when threatened. So…where can the next recruit be?
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Fache took a look at the carcas in front of him, and decided not to take any. However, his hand has already ripped a piece of long before his mind ever thought of denying his animalistic insticts.
what the hell... I'm not on a diet. He took a large bite from his chunk, and savoured the taste. He stood ther ein silence, munching contently.
"So..." He said, finishing his mouthful. "what now, eh? we, the strongest arrancar, are left here to do... what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Payaso's eyes had practically bulged out of their sockets when he saw the room full of food. The hunger that had been hibernating inside of him erupted with a ravenous roar; Payaso didn't even bother with the piece of meat Lyca had tossed in their direction. He went straight to the room and pulled out an entire worm creature. A few minutes of relatively bad manners ensued, and Payaso started to slow down only when three-quarters of the worm had been devoured. He stopped for a moment, feeling his reiatsu returning, vibrant and strong. Now that is much better, he thought, taking his time picking out pieces of flesh out of his teeth.

Looking up, Payaso turned his attention to Sol, a relaxed and content expression on his face. "Now then. Is there a certain plan you have for joining up together, Sol? And while you're at it, could you show us how to use that portal thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return to Las Noche
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next