Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandatory Practice Fights?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Mandatory Practice Fights? Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Practice Fights?   Mandatory Practice Fights? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm

A few other members were recommending this so I decided to just put up a suggestion. I also personally think it might be a good idea. We have almost been doing it anyways. Anyways, it is basically the idea that it is mandatory to have a practice fight when you join. Not that you have to have a practice fight before beginning the actual roleplay, but have it occur simultaneously. That way any problems can be noticed before they get too deep into the main story.

While a small text sample is good at showing how strong you are at basic roleplaying, it cannot truly show how proficient you are when it comes to battling. Someone might be good at conversations but will auto-hit when in fights. It would be a good way for the other members to give advice to someone who has just joined. It also can clear up any questions about a persons abilities and demonstarte if any of them are overpowered. And above all, it gives everyone a chance to get used to their own character. You can write something out on a profile, but it is when you actually use it that you see how well you can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

Mandatory Practice Fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Practice Fights?   Mandatory Practice Fights? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:11 pm

I definitely agree. I mainly jumped into a practice fight to figure out what moves might be too much, or are not doing enough. Some things seem grand on paper, but quickly disappear when put into practice.
Back to top Go down

Mandatory Practice Fights?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: Administration :: Suggestions-
Jump to: