Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T-t-t-training!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Hm... yes... tihs seems like a good spot. Fache stopped in his tracks, somewhere along the vast, seemingly endless expanse of space. He had only just gotten used to the light. He tilted his sheath, and drew his sword. At the elvel it was tilted at, it caught the sand, and sent if flying in a spray in front of him. The light form the Sun glinted on his Rapier. He had never seen it like this before.
This... is Autentico's true form... He noted how the rapier seemed to be glowing a light tinge of red already. He whipped around, bringing the sword down from behind. He lifted it up, just before it touched the sand. The force was enough to send the dusty sand flying in small tornadoes. His rapier brought down a small trail of flames which disapperated shortly after having been expelled from the tip of the rapier.

He looked at his sword. He had never seen his rapier so... energetic before. It had never been so excited. It must be because it's so close to what the "real world" is like... is that right, Autentico? He felt the hilt of Regale Autentico rumble in response. ...You're a strange one... He stroked the blade lightly, then swung around again, fast as flames, slicing the air behind him in half. At least you can move!
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm

{coming from The return to Las Noches}

[What happened? I was following you, remember?]

Payaso observed Fache practicing from high up on a wall, using his reiatsu threads to provide an anchor for himself. As Fache swung his sword around, Payaso was amused at the his enthusiasm. "He sure seems to like this sun thing...Hold on," he muttered to himself, focusing on Fache's rapier, swelling with reiatsu. "It's his sword that's enjoying this. Hmm..." Payaso glanced at his own sword. "You don't like it, do you, Araña?" he asked. He could feel her almost recoiling at the brightness of that light, and he didn't blame her. Payaso personally did not enjoy the sun very much. He had enjoyed the darkness, because it made it so easy for him to catch his prey, to track their reiatsu while they were blind; having this much light illuminating the entire place made him feel uncomfortable, perhaps slightly vulnerable.

He shook off this feeling, and looked back down at Fache. " Back to business..." Payaso slammed his threads against the wall and shot through the air, landing next to Fache. He stood up straight, brushing sand off of his clothes. "Looks like you and your sword are having a blast. Mind if we join?" he asked, gesturing to his own sword as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Fache spun around, pointing his blade directly at Payaso's gullet. "Mr. Quatro. You do not ask if you join a dance," He swung his rapier twice, in a figure of eight motion, setting it still right next to his head. "You are invited into a dance. You understand? The connection I have with Autentico is brotherly. We share the same name," His rapier spat out a small spurt of fire, glowing a white hot. "but its more then that. He's not a tool. He is Regale Autentico, another induvidual." He smirked for a second. "of course he was once part of me... thats what these weapons are. I suppose I feel the connection more then others."

His face returned to a more serious glance. Again, Autentico gittered, reflecting the sunlight. "Enough talk. We have a fight planned. 3 cuts. you start, Mr..." He paused for a second, Thinking of a suitable title. He came up with one, and grinned wildly. "yes... Mr. Hollow. Lets ""dance"."
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Payaso was unfazed with the close proximity of Fache's sword. He didn't really see what Fache was doing as a dance, more like just having a good time. At any rate, he did not come here to dance; he came to spar. He jumped back 10 feet and drew his sword. Just for the fun of it, he decided not to run his threads along his sword, at least not yet. Should keep things interesting... He turned to Fache. "I don't know about 'dancing,' fellow hollow, but fighting sure sounds like a good idea." With a flick, Payaso readied his left hand's threads, hovering far above Fache, and started to rain down balas from them.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:21 pm

He could feel the spiritual pressure given off by each of the tendrils Payaso gave off. He could sense them.
Let me show you what a happy Autentico can do... Fache readied his blade, slashing upwards. He released a deafening roar, but it came not from his own mouth, but from the handle of the Rapier. A wide cero was fired upwards, arcing from the handle, down the blade, and eventually connecting with the rain of balas which were situated around him. The sand to his side was being pelted with the force, as they impacted. They sent sand sraying in all directions.

His sword still pointing up, glinting a red hot in the Sun, he grinned at Payaso.
"Honestly, was that really worth it? The light is my terratory. I won't be going easy on you anymore, so you better not either! One more time!"
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Payaso watched the cero destroy every single bala he shot. Dang, he thought. He must be his strongest in this light. Not only that... he released that cero right as I was shooting my balas. He can recognize my threads now... No point in being sneaky then. "Well if you're having a good time, then Araña and I'll just have to crash the party!" Payaso wrapped his threads around the hilt of his longsword, then swinging his sword around, threw it towards Fache's left side, using a bala to speed it up, so it was like a green bolt of lightning. While doing this, Payaso appeared on Fache's left side, and released a cero from a thread behind Fache's back.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 am

Hm... he still doesn't get it... He had to admit that his speed was quite terrifying, and his ability to multitask would be a problem.
He stuck out his rapier, parrying the blow by cutting in from underneath. While he pushed Payaso's blade out the way, he turned, facing the thread that was about to release a cero. He held out his hand. "No bullshit," He took the blast. It connected with his hand, and stopped there. The particles from the blast collided with each other, forming a dense ball. Even tually, it bounced off, and fired out into the distance. Fache was unfazed, as he turned to look at Payaso, his sword still held upwards by his Rapier. "You dont get it? Don't hit me with things I've already seen! what are you, a one trick hollow!?"
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 am

"Goading me's not going to get you anywhere." Payaso was swinging his sword by his threads, looking at Fache. But he does have a point. I'm making this fight uninteresting. His eyes widened as he thought of something interesting. "OK, this time you're going to get cut!" Payaso ran his threads along his sword and threw it at Fache. But just as it was about to reach Fache, Payaso pulled it back towards him. At the same time, he used the threads from his right hand to sonido towards Fache, grabbing his longsword while 10 feet away from Fache and twisting to cut downward.

[Let's not hurt each other. Don't want to be injured for the subplot Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Payaso suddenly veered his sword away from Fache, and swung his sword into the ground, creating a spray of sand. He looked in the direction of the reiatsus that had just materialized. What's this? There are a lot of them, and a few are strong. And they're...shinigami? How fascinating... Payaso turned back to Fache. "I'm terrible sorry about this, but it seems we have intruders in Hueco Mundo. As an espada, I think it is my duty to show them the door, and have fun while doing so." Payaso sheathed his sword and with a flash disappeared.

{exiting to White Sand Desert}
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:07 am

Keh... there is always something... Fache sheathed his sword, sighing. He looked around. He had become bored, very quickly. Payaso had been fun for some time but now he was alone again. He contemplated whether or not he should follow him or not. He decided against it. I'm going for a walk... everyone seems so busy but... I never have anything to do! He let loose a long sigh. Even his rapier was bored now.

He took a step, and made up his mind. I need fraccion.
Withj this thought, he took a step out to the world, using his vastly inferior sonido to leave Las Noches quickly. He had a quest.

(leaving to one-man observatory)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-t-t-training! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-t-t-training!   T-t-t-training! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-t-t-training!
Page 1 of 1