Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The return to Las Noche

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taios Sol

The return to Las Noche - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Sol finished with the piece of meet, looked at how Payaso was devouring the worm. Well this one’s hungry.Well, my plan is rather simple.” He walked off a bit. “We need to get as many recruits as we possibly can, so we are prepared when anyone attacks.” Sol turned to the three Espada. “Because right now, we’re definitely too weak. And to answer your question, Fache, you’re free to do as you please. Just don’t mindlessly attack us and maybe help with the recruitment. Up to you really.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

He turned away from the group, sliding his finger across the hilt of his Rapier. He felt unsatisfied with the response he was given.
At least give me something to do... keh... He drew his sword out, only a bit, more out of habit then anything else. What should I do... He drew it shut, and turned around, walking away.
"I shall leave now. I will be... else where. I feel like training," He waved his hand behind him lazily. "if anyone wants to join, come right ahead, I wont stop you."

With those last words, he lowered his hand, and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Payaso looked up from the remains of his meal as Fache walked past. So, he wants to train, huh? Payaso still felt a bit humiliated from his previous fight with Fache, and with his reiatsu level at its maximum again, Payaso thought it would be a much fairer fight. Plus I might keep my cool this time around, he thought bemusedly, remembering how he had snapped when Fache laid a hit on him. He had to admit that he'd lost his little mind game with Fache in grand style, but to his surprise he found himself not wanting to fight for revenge or to make Fache snap. He wanted to fight with Fache because... well, he wanted to fight with Fache. Very strange indeed.

"Hey, Fache. Wait up!" Payaso appeared right next to Fache with a Sonido. "If you want to train, I'll join you. How about a little spar, though this time we won't use Resurrections. What do you say?"

{exit to T-t-t-training!}
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Sol felt a burst of reiatsu. It was vaguely familiar, but he couldn’t recall from where or when. Reardless, what made it interesting is that even being inside Las Noches, Sol was able to feel it, coming from the outside. This was definitely no small fry. Good, more recruits. Sol moved towards the exit of Las Noches with his usual Sonido method. He’s strong, I can already tell. Sol was back in the eternal night. He is strong, he’ll be the quinto. I’m sure of it. Sol stood there trying to analyze where the burst came from. “Now…where are you?” Sol vanished with a Sonido.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Lyca had eaten her stomach full, she had more attention towards her food then the sudden burst of reiatsu. That's Gluttony for ya. It didn't take long before even the last remains of the hollow dissappeared afterwards she fell backwards. She landed on her back with a small thud. She drifted in a small sleep.

She suddenly woke when she felt Sol's Reiatsu return, the second thing she noticed was a large amount of reiatsu and strong. It could be that of something alike to an espada. "I wonder if, to whatever it belongs to, is tasty" She grinned but she decided to see what Sol was up to.

>Exit to one-man observation<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return to Las Noche   The return to Las Noche - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return to Las Noche
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2