Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrancar and Shinigami clash?

Go down 
+5
Vincent
Lyca Galgo
Payaso Real
Pendragon
Tsuyoshi Yoshio
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Arrancar and Shinigami clash? Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 am

....To kill boredom?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 pm

no way. far too early. once we get more captains i will start my duties and hold the meeting etc. then we shall discuss war. right now, lets make a sub plot to fill in for boredom. {enter overpowered NPC storyline idea's here} lol
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:02 am

Zafaron and I were talking about this (don't know if he's gone to either of you about this).

Zafaron has his sub plot where he wants to whip the green recruits of Soul Society into shape. He's planning on taking them (along with perhaps one or two more captains) to Hueco Mundo to find powerful hollow to demonstrate to the recruits.

Espada find the group (I'd volunteer to fight), they clash, but captains have to withdraw in order to keep the recruits safe. Also, this is a good opportunity for Soul Society to find out about the Espada.

What do you think, Pendragon?
Back to top Go down
Lyca Galgo

Lyca Galgo

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 am

wait does this mean im prohibited from going to the real world if i wanted? or come in conact with shinigami for that matter o.o?
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:41 am

Well actually you can't come to the real word without a good reason.We must find a good plot before that happens and a realistic one Wink.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Why not have it, that all the groups team up with Godzilla to fight MechaGodzilla, Mothera, King Ghidorah, oh and to erase the existence of that lame American godzilla.
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:51 am

I agree with above! why not throw in a battle pope and the power rangers as well?
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm

And Bruno. O and Chuck Norris Also.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 pm

now you guys aren't taking it seriously now.O.o
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:56 am

Please don't turn this thread into pile of shit.
Back to top Go down
Hajime Azrael

Hajime Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 am

As long as the pile of shit isn't steaming then I think we're in the clear

But seriously I think the idea of training the shinigami to fight in Hueco Mundo is a good idea, so long as us Vizards can screw with both sides XD
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:36 am

Anyone else wanna join?Bountous,Quincies?
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 am

A good reason for Sol and some fraccion (hopefully there'll be some later) to go to Real World/Soul Society is to look for non arrancar recruits (The desperate measures Sol mentioned some time ago.) Then they'll run into some shinigami and fight and bla bla bla.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:19 am

Or will I kind of don't have my vice-Captain, and have stated that their on a mission to the Real World so Maybe there dead, and Arrancer look to start a war. Tho maybe a mass killing would prove interesting. Seeing as most of the Captain have no Vices. Maybe this being a statement:I'm coming for you Captain's. TONIGHT.

Or random attack on the human world.
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:48 am

Naa, we won't randomly attack the human world. We'll go there only to find possible recruits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Shinigami clash?   Arrancar and Shinigami clash? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar and Shinigami clash?
Page 1 of 1