Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinigami-Espada Rumble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

Shinigami-Espada Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 am

The human world is really an interesting place,Payaso thought to himself as he crouched on top of a building, overseeing the downtown district. He looked down at the crowds of humans walking on their streets, completely oblivious to his very existence. What fun it would be to just jump down and start a bloodbath... But that wasn't what Payaso had come to the human world for. He was playing his own game, where he searched the entire city for strong reiatsus. It provided entertainment for him, trying to look past the countless little throbs of energy that humans have and single out the strong ones.

He had found several that he thought would be interesting. But there was one that made him stand up slightly, his eyes gleaming. "What's this? A shinigami here?" He focused on the reiatsu he had felt. "Not just any shinigami; this is a captain-level reiatsu!" Almost quivering with excitement, he looked in the direction of the captain, north of him.

With a burst of his Lancio Sonido, he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, closing in on his target.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:57 am

Captain Roga came stepping through the gates of Soul society inot the human world. There were reports of an high-leveled Arrancer in this area. Captain Roga had been dispaced alone to find the problem, and deal with it. Tho it was originally given to a few of his squad members, the Captain didn't feel to safe sending them in alone. He preferred to put his own life on the line then others. However. If this hollow proved to strong then The Captain would have to hipe he could hold out till he was given premission to go full power.

Nevertheless, Captain Roga sensed a strong spiritual pressure coming his way. He turned slightly to his south, and simply looked. "it" should be arriving quite soon. Seeing as it was using some kind of skill to get to him as fast as possible. If this was it's max speed then this battle wouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:36 am

Payaso was getting closer and closer to the shinigami. He appeared on a rooftop opposite of the captain, and stopped. The captain was standing there, looking in his direction. "Now then, did I come here because of you, or did you come here because of me? Or maybe both of those are true..." Payaso chuckled at this, then straightened up. "I'm Payaso Real. And I'm going to have fun killing you/" Payaso pulled his sword out, running his threads along it. He then attached his threads to the pommel of the sword, and threw the sword at the shinigami. It hit and destroyed the part of the building underneath the captain, and with a flick of his wrist Payaso brought the sword into a cutting arc aimed at the captain's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 pm

While the battle ensued,a man was sitting in a nearby tree,almost 160 yards away from the espada and Roga.Yoshio looked at the battle with unenthusiastic look on his face."It seems...that Roga Taicho has engaged in battle with the culprit...good grief,these people don't have any manners at all,awaking the sleeping people" he said to himself.He gave a stare at the sky and slowly closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

As the thing talked Captain Roga looked to the east. Maybe about a hundred or so yards would be Captain Yoshio. Ranryou simply sighed to himself before the chuck of building under his feet was broke to bits. Pieces of broken building of all sizes falling down towards the city. And the humans. As the blade would change direction, and head towards Roga it would only pass through the air. Roga having disappeared from the area.

If the hollow would look around to try, and find the Captain he would notice him down near the bottom of the skyscraper. Dust wrapped around his arms as he stood with a dry expression on his face. Having destroyed the chucks of rock, and concrete the Captain appeared directly to the right of the hollow. Nothing more then 20 feet away. Nothing 3 seconds having passed sense the hollow made it's first move.

I will not fight you here. To many people. I'm sure your friends in Hucho Mundo would laugh at one would defeated a Captain who couldn't even fight with his full strength. Now would they hollow?"

Ranryou really hopes the hollow wouldn't try, and fight him here. He could fight this man without harming the humans below. If it came down to fighting him here then he would have to hold back even more. If that was the case then there was a good chance he wouldn't walk out of fight with his life. Or worse many people would die.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Hmm, not even a reaction, Payaso saw the captain disappear and sensed him at the bottom of the skyscraper. No, don't tell me that he's actually DEFENDING the humans! Oh man, that's great! Payaso was momentarily overcome with a fit of giggles. Then his laughter subsided as his reason returned. However, that means that he's not going to fight all out with me, and that's not very fun. Not fun at all.

Payaso appeared right in front of the captain. He hadn't really bothered listening to the captain's comments. "These humans must be distracting, huh? In that case, I'll let you choose where you die." His eyebrows raised as he remembered something. "Oh, and please don't call me 'hollow.' That is insulting. I might as well call you 'shinigami' and not address you as a captain, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 am

Captain Roga didn't move as the hollow appeared before him. The Captain still had his eyes closed as the hollow spoke.

"You speak as if you have a name HOLLOW. Your simply something we soul reapers were trained to kill. We have no need to address you as equals. Hollow"

Captain Roga coldly insulted the hollow. Not caring because he had to need to learn his name. It wouldn't have a meaning in a short time. With a single expression aptain Roga would take flight, or as it looked like. Seemingly flying across the air before landing several hundred mters from the city. Standing in a clearing with a rock face directly to his right. He simply stood with a dry expression on his face.

"He's slow indeed."
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 am

Payaso grunted as the captain disappeared. He could now feel the shinigami outside of the city, waiting for him. Payaso sighed; he wasn't sure about this fight anymore. He doesn't seem easy to scare, to shock, to anger... heck, there really isn't any emotion that he shows. His eyes widened. But there's the challenge, huh? He doesn't see me as an equal; I want him to know that I AM stronger than him, to see him use everything he's got. Payaso found himself nodding at this thought, then used his sonido to appear to the spot the captain had chosen to be their battlefield.

"I don't really care if you choose to ignore me," Payaso said to the captain. "But I don't want this to be considered a fight between an exterminator and vermin. Just promise me that you'll go all out, and I'll do the same." Payaso jumped onto the side of the rock face, shooting his threads into the side to stand horizontally.

"Come. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Ranryou slightly lowered his head, and took a deep breathe. He wanted him to go all out. That was not an option. He would have to FORCE him to go all out. And if he was strong enough to do so then Ranryou would view him as an equal.

So qith a simply word Ranryou only stood still. Not turning to face the hollow or even giving any hint to moving. He simply stood still. Giving the Hollow the honor of attacking first. Seeing as if he attacked first he would undoubtedly kill this hollow. So he would give him a fighting chance. Hopefully he would use this honor well.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Payaso's eye twitched slightly as he looked down at the captain. His irritation grew as the shinigami did not reply to his challenge and remained standing there. He wants ME to go first? He's not even looking at me. Payaso had to force himself to calm down. He's powerful. If I get too caught up in it, I'll be dead in no time. I guess I'll just have to show him how powerful I am, and make him use his bankai.

Using the threads on his right hand, Payaso tore a rock from the cliff face and threw it at the captain. He then used a sonido to appear on the ground, tying his threads around two trees and throwing them at the captain, so that all three objects would hit the shinigami at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Captain Roga slightly opened his eyes, and looked in the direction of the incoming attacks. The hollow being directly behind them. He slowly lifted his hand and with a dry voice the Captain half whispered.

"Byakurai."

From the palm of his hand a thin lightning bolt fired with trmemdous speed. As the rocks, and what not came into contact with the rocks and trees it cut right through. Causing them to split, and pass the Captain on both sides. The lightning bolt continuing it's path towards the hollow. Aimed directly for his head. This was a kill shot. Showing the hollow that even without going full out he wouldn't hesitate to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Payaso's eyes widened as the trees and boulder were obliterated, and a blinding light shot at him. Ooh, that's something I haven't seen before. How exciting... His thoughts came back to the battle and that the bolt of lightning was bearing down upon his head. Payaso wrapped his threads around a tree trunk and pulled, quickly propelling himself away from the lightning bolt, which crashed into the ground, leaving a smoldering crater. Using the trunk, Payaso swung around and shot a cero from his threads right at the captain.He then jumped off the tree and shot into the air, shooting down another cero.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:18 am

Ranryou half smiled before turning his body so his shoulders were facing the direction of both Cero's. Then with a simple movement Ranryou reached out with one hand, and the other into the air.Dryly whispering to himself.

"Bakudo #8: Seki"

From both palms of his hands a soft orb would form within both palm. As the Cero connected with the Seki the orb would rapidally change. Drawing in the Cero as Ranryou slightly opened his eyes. Speaking dryly as he bent his knees. Compressing the Cero's into the Seki. Then repeling it back in the form of:

"Bakudō #62. Hyapporankan."

Channeling the Cero's energy into the Kido was childs play. Ranryou had long sense learned to redirect the flow of energy into another form or combine it to make something truly wonderful. So with only a second or two passing between the moment the Cero's reached him, and the moment he called his later Kido, four rods would appear in his hands. Two in each hand. All colored crimson, as the Cero, then without losing momentum the Eighth Squad Captain would throw the four into different directions. One headed directly for the hollow. The others moving in a direction that would form a different 360 degree angle heading from Ranryou. The rods then forming several hundred more of the said cero. All tho this would weaken the effect of the binding portion of the Kido it's destructive abilities were massively increased. Getting hit by just one would create quite an explosion. And some serious damage.

With his counter-attack launched the Eighth Squad Captain would prepare himself for anything else the hollow came with.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 pm

What the... Payaso had seen his two ceros close in on the captain, then just disappear. Wait, no... He saw the reiatsu be absorbed by the captain, then with a spell released back in the form of hundreds of separate energy rods, all surrounding him. Oh, he thinks he's so clever, Payaso thought to himself. He focused his reiatsu into his ten threads, and in a split-second he released balas from them like ten machine guns firing, hitting the rods and causing them to explode on impact. As the enormous smoke cloud slowly cleared, Payaso could still feel the captain's reiatsu below him.

With a quick sonido, Payaso appeared to the left and slightly behind the shinigami. He smirked as the captain's attention shifted in his direction, then smiled even more as he released a cero from a thread directly in front of the captain.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 pm

So he was going to come with the same thing. this would get them no where. As the hollow appeared behind him Ranryou would turn his head towards him. Sliding his right foot back, and grabbing hold of his sword. Ranryou however was no rookie. And deception was key to winning a fight. So when the Cero came flying towards him the Captain would simply narrow his eyes at the blast. Exclaiming a simply "Worthless"

With a silent grace Ranryou preformed a leap to his left, and then circled to his right before flipping into the air. Dodging the Cero with unknown grace. Yet during the preformance the Captain would solidify the spirirutal around his feet in less then a split second. Using the very air to push himself off and fire himself towards the hollow. Drawing his sword on the way, appearing before him a second later. Swinging his sword downward from the left of his shoulder down to the right side of his body.
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Payaso saw the captain leap up into the air, dodging his cero. But he wasn't that concerned that his trick had failed. Would have been over too soon. He's no pushover, that's for sure. Payaso suddenly found himself face to face with the captain, the shinigami's sword swingind down towards him. With a flick of his wrist and a smirk on his face, Payaso wrapped a thread around the sword, and pulled. With the velocity of the sword, Payaso was only able to shift its path a little, but that was enough for him to simply shift to the captain's left as the sword missed. Grinning, he swung his sword at the captain's unprotected left flank.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 am

The situation turned completely against Captain Roga he thought while still lying on the tree.He raised his right hand,pointing at Roga's direction, "Hadō #1..." his finger's tip started charging light blue energy, "...Shō" he instantly released the energy he was charging which with immense speed headed towards Roga's chest. "I am sorry for interefering with your battle Roga Taichou but it would be such a shame if we had one of our captains dead" he muttered to himself and went back to his nap.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Keep his eyes on the hollow Captain Roga simply smirked as his blade missed. As the next attack came in his direction Ranryou would rotate his body to the right, and come around after a quick spin with his blade. Blocking the blade, and bringing the two into a blade lock. DUriong that rotation Ranryou would have secretly deflected the Sho back at his fellow Captain. Seeing it as disrespectful, and worthless. Captain Yoshio has no business even getting involved.

Ranryou would then smiled at the hollow. Opening his mouth for a split second to speak. His mouth barely moving. he was however well aware that this close he was at the disadvantage. But so was the hollow. Because if he noticed then he could tell that the air pressure around the area had dropped to about nothing. And that Ranryou seemed to have no spiritual pressure at all anymore. BUt how could he fight without power.

"So the hollow has some skill."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami-Espada Rumble   Shinigami-Espada Rumble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami-Espada Rumble
Page 1 of 1