Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokotsu

Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) Empty
PostSubject: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Name: Hekikaisou (False reflection)

Manifestation: Hekikaisou resembles a cerberus, in a weird way. The right head is pure white and covered in angel feathers, the left is black and coated in shimmering leather, and the middle is twisted and disfigured, looking like a statue of an old man with his face scrunched up in thought. The body is made of concentrated reiatsu, resembling a dark gray cloud of energy.

Release Phrase: Unfurl your wings, heavenly body. Twist their ambitions, demonic host.

Family: Mirror

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: While sealed, Hekikaisou is a simple wakizashi with a silver guard in the shape of a diamond, lined up perfectly with the blade.

Shikai: The wakizashi unfolds itself like a letter written on parchment, first extending into a rather long katana, and then filling out into what appears to be a broadsword. As it finishes the transformation, a thin transparent coating covers the entire blade, leaving it looking like a crystal.

Shikai Ability: Hekikaisou can absorb the attacks of others and allow Kurokotsu to learn the technique briefly, allowing him to use it once or twice. While it doesn't have all the power of the original, Kurokotsu uses his knowledge of fighting styles to twist it into something more his style. If he was faced with a cero, he'd channel that destructive energy into a Raikoho. If faced with a brutal physical strike, he'd enhance it by first using Shakkaho on his weapon to add a fiery effect.

Bankai: Fuhen Hekikaisou (Everlasting false reflection)
Hekikaisou unfolds once more, changing its shape into that of a black crystaline shield the size of Kurokotsu himself. Fragments of the shield, once broken off, turn snow white, creating the contrast not quite seen in the Shikai itself.

Bankai Ability: Hekikaisou can block against most attacks like a normal shield could. Its true power comes from the ability to break off pieces of it and throw the fragments at an incoming technique. Before the piece disintegrates, it sends data of the attack to Kurokotsu and teaches him how to use that move until his Zanpakuto is sealed once more. As the name suggests, there is no true limit to how many times he could use that technique, or how he can change it to fit a situation. Kurokotsu can also fuse attacks together in this form, albeit in a very limited sense.

Techniques:

1: Eternal Resonance: Kurokotsu can, once per fight, copy an opponent's move perfectly and cancel it out as long as he has seen that move before. However, doing so tires Kurokotsu out faster than usual. (Fight-long cooldown)
2: Reiatsu Smash: Kurokotsu can break off a large chunk of his Bankai and use it as a weapon, typically coating it in reiatsu and using it as a sword. To a small degree, this chunk can block attacks, but only if they are weak. (Four-post creation cooldown, zero-post attack cooldown)
3: Forbidden Assault: By completely breaking his Bankai, Kurokotsu can make the pieces float and act as individual weapons. Usually, he does this by focusing reiatsu into each of them and doing such things as firing bursts of condensed reiatsu or making chains to restrict the enemy with a large amount. However, this is a last-ditch technique, and by using it Kurokotsu reverts back to Shikai form. (Fight-long cooldown)

Last edited by Zafaron Uriuc on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put cooldowns on techniques.)
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 am

Will he gain the enemy's ability permantly or for a small period of time?
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 am

In Shikai, only until he uses it a few times. In Bankai, it is until he ends Bankai. Gee, I hope that doesn't come across as overpowered...
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 am

Well it would if you could have the enemy's ability permantly.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:07 am

I made sure to avoid that. I tried to make it seem as if he relied on those copied techniques, mainly by making all his other moves once per fight.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 am

When you use an opponents attacks, do you have the same duration and cooldown requirements that the original person does? So if the opponent can use an attack only once per three turns it is the same when you copy it, correct? If so, I think it sounds okay since it only lasts as long as the fight lasts.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:15 pm

I was thinking of the cooldown being one post less than the original technique, since Kurokotsu only really has last-ditch moves of his own. He has a basic weapon, his once-per-fight moves, and the copied abilities.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Well as long as you can't spam them and use them with less power then the original (though you do mix them with your own techniques I guess to make up for it) it is fine. So...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

He can only use them once or twice in Shikai, while restricted fully by the cooldowns since he does have a standard weapon in it. In Bankai, he can use them as long as the fight goes on, but he is still largely restricted by the restrictions, only able to cut it down by one turn. I put a lot of thought into how to do this, since you really have to be careful when it comes to copying moves. Go too far, and you're definitely in the overpowered tower. Don't go far enough, and then you just have the equivalent of a pinprick in response to a limb being cut off.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:30 pm

What about the AMOUNT of reishi used in that move is far beyond your knowlegde. Say a Getsuga Tenshou is lanched at you with full power along with the mask. Would you be able to use that level of the attack. Or a weaker version of it?
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:33 pm

He doesn't copy the technique exactly, he twists it. A Getsuga Tenshou for him would resemble using Raikoho. He'd channel the destructive power of the Hado spell into a wave of reishi like Ichigo does with his raw spiritual pressure. Thus, the power might be slightly weaker, but the effect would be largely the same.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

I get it. So it wouldn't have an effect of a physical substance correct.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Nope. In the case of strike-type Zanpakuto effects, he'd put the brute force of that technique to match his weapon. In Shikai, it's straight to the broadsword. For Bankai, he'd need to have a fragment of his Bankai ready to apply the power to.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Well darn I typed that all wrong. I meant to say a Non-Physical Substance. Say Gravity. Or Time.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm

It really depends. If that type of substance is the result of an attack, he can understand it and thus change it. But if it's just that and has no origin he can find, he can't do anything with it. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Quite. There seems a few Zanpakuto here you would have a hard time fighting against. Can you guess which ones.
Back to top Go down
Kurokotsu

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 pm

In those cases, he'd rely on the sword fragment of his Bankai, or simply go into his ultimate form and firr enough lasers to make Byakuya crap his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)   Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hekikaisou (Approved by Zafaron)
Page 1 of 1