Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hisoka (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:27 pm

name: hisoka (the Secretive, reserved one)

-hisoka is the master of mirrors-

manifestation: a silver ferret

command: 'reveal yourself, hisoka'

family: neutral (mirror)

sealed appearance: normal japanese katana

ability: complete control, use and manipulation of mirrors either in surroundings or created by hisoka

level : Bankai

shikai: my sword (with an orange hilt and red sheeth) seemingly implodes towards my hand and at the last second fans out horizontally into a perfectly white fan, with an orangey-red japanese sun centeral to its design, strengthened structurally by my reiastu and tipped around the rim with a minuature blade, do not be fooled into thinking this is a normal fan

shikai power: my zanpaktou is all to do with mirrors

shikai techniques

1. deadly mirror effect,
granting me the ability to create two mirrors anywhere on the battlefield (around double the size of a man) and these two mirrors become linked, allowing anything to enter the first mirror and emerge out of the second mirror almost instantly. These mirrors have a slight pull and anything smaller than the mirror that touches the mirror is dragged through the tunnel. These mirrors are active until i say 'shatter' when they dissapear (anything inside the tunnel at this time is simply spat out unharmed)
charge instant, cooldown 5 posts

2. The reflected light - This quite simply is the same affect as the glare of the sun reflected from a mirror, pointed/aimed in a singular direction a large mirror appears before my blade and emits the glimmering glare forwards. It will affect anyone in the direction the mirror faces and they will be blinded momentarily - but only for an instance. You do not have to look directly at the light to be blinded by it, as long as it pointed in your direction you will be blinded momentarily.
Charge- Instant, Duration- momentary, Cooldown - 5 posts

3. final straw defense-deadly mirror clone
A giant mirror three times the size of a normal man appears behind pendragon lying flat out on its back, it slowely begins to rise up and stands perfectly upright, pendragon becomes engulfed by the mirror and enters through its glass and dissapears from the battle field, the mirrors surface ripples and pendragon is locked inside the mirror until it is shattered. during this time that he is trapped He is unable to move, speak, influence anything that is going on in the battle outside the mirror in any way and he is completely unaware of what is going on outside until he is released- so he basically dissapears. However, as pendragon dissapears into the mirror, emerging from the mirror is a complete mirror double of the opponent he was just fighting. Having everything the same as the opponent the mirror double looks, sounds and thinks like the opponent- he also possesses the exact same abilities as him having the same techniques etc as the opponent does. this fighter lasts for 15 posts, or until defeated at which point he and the mirror shatter releasing pendragon. This technique obviously drains pendragons reitsu an insane amount in order to create a perfect mirror copy of the opponent and feul it enough to be able to fight with these techniques for 15 posts. Pendragon is also useless and removed during these 15 posts and returns dissorientated and confused.
charge 3 posts, duration-15 posts (or until destroyed) cooldown 25 posts

~

bankai power: my bankai is an area bankai so around the battlefield i create a dome shape ( a bit like the blind guy ex captain {Tousen Kaname} from the manga does) but my dome is an inpenitrable dome of mirrors no-one can get in or out once iv activated it. just as my zanpaktou is all about mirrors, so is my bankai, and so it does two things

1. i can go in and out of the mirrors, coming out of any point in the dome

2. whenever my blade touches my opponents zanpatou a mirror copy of me is formed which is less powereful but can fight alongside me until shattered (defeated) however many times our zanpaktou's touch determines how many mirror copies i have

Last edited by Pendragon on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm

level: shikai?
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:48 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm

your bankai description are not techs, right? approved
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm

right i have no tech for my bankai
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm

ok, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisoka (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka (approved)   Hisoka (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisoka (approved)
Page 1 of 1