Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokugen

Kokugen

Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth. Empty
PostSubject: Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth.   Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Very well, before beginning your training, please read here over the rules:

1) If you are one of the original 10 user within your individual group, then you shall receive your advanced forms for free. if you are not then you require 200 posts to first begin training (this may be later revised).
2) you must post a minimum (I repeat, MINIMUM) of 250 words per training post.
3) To achieve a bankai, form, or fusion, you must fill 2-3 pages worth of posts in your own section. The length will depend on what the admins deem to be sufficient.
4) you can train with others, but mind you that for every person you add to train with you, the length of the pages required to achieve what you search for is increased by 1. This is utterly your decision.
5) You must still roleplay in your training. After all your character is training. Try to keep it good. Excellent roleplay in training may make the difference between admins thinking you need 2 or 3 pages. Wink
6) Training does not effect the roleplay so you can do it at the same time as roleplay, practice fights, position battles, etc. However, once you achieve your form you receive it in roleplay. Also hint in roleplay that you train of some sort.
7) Once you believe you have finished, inform an admin. We shall revise it, and place our verdict as to whether you need more, or if you have enough.

That is all for now. Best of luck.
-Kokugen
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

PostSubject: Re: Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth.   Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 pm

What about mastery over your bankai. Or if you wanna train your bankai to gain new techniques, and what not. Even Captain still train, and may even learn something new.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth.   Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm

I think you can do that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth.   Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training For bankai, ascended form, fusion and so forth.
Page 1 of 1