Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+13
Vestor
Taios Sol
Zafaron Uriuc
Inazuma Kuro
Miyuki
Toshikuni Ando
Tsuyoshi Yoshio
Takeda Viola
Shikimou
Hotaru
Tetsuo Sakamoto
Arashi Risa
Kokugen
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Hey everyone!

Just coming in to say hi. This forum is new, and we're just starting out, but i hope we can be a tight nit site, and keep ourselves well known and friendly. So I'd like to start off. Anyone who wants, feel free to post an intro, introduce yourself, and tell us about yourself (whatever you'd like). Maybe about your role play experience, or what you like about bleach.

I suppose i'll start off the discussion.... again Razz

Greetings, Im Kokugen, one of the admins here.
Real name is Andrei, so feel free to call me that. Or Ray if you'd like (no idea why people call me that, but what the hell).
I've not roleplayed for about a year now, but I'm back. Im a tad rusty, but let's hope i can fix that.
I've been following bleach from the begining, when it came out more publically in north america. I soon read the manga in about a few days and have been up to date since then.
Big fan of quincies and superhumans. Not quite sure why, maybe because they are the under-dogs alot of the time.
Me? Eh. helpful, neutral and pretty much to the point. Extremely wierd but hey i suppose going against the norm makes for individuality.

Anyone else? Smile
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm Maurelle or simply Maur will work. I've done a lot of different RPGs; everything from Naruto to Multiverse to Harry Potter. I'm new to the whole fighting thing. I write quite a bit of faniction, so I'm hoping this will help me improve on action scenes. ^^

I love Bleach because it is the first Anime were I actually completely like the main character (Naruto can bug the shit out of me at times). My favorite characters are Toshiro and Grimmjow.

I'm cheerful most of the time and open to trying anything once.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

You can call me Tetsuo, it's fine. I'll admit right away that I'm not the best roleplayer out there, but I'm acceptable, and I have a lot of ideas to share and contribute with. Please to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Holas!!

I'm Hotaru ♥️

My real name is Elizabeth, or Liz...or Lizzie...or whatever you wish to call me XD. I dunno why but some call me Ali (Take away the "z" and the "e" take away "beth" then mix it around and THERE YA GO Very Happy)

Anywho hello and nice to meet you! I've been roleplaying for....3 years? Yeah I think thats right ♥️

I love Bleach ♥️ Though sadly I didn't discover it until I got satelite D: (My first anime was Inuyasha XD) But I immediately loved it ♥️

I'm pretty kind but can be rather sardonic and sarcastic when I'm in a bad mood (Sorry ♥️)
I'm open to advise and will try anything at least once ^__^

Annnd thats about it! YAY! x3

Bai~! ♥️
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I think you're actually quite good, Tetsou. I've met some scary RPers. o.0 But anyway, hit me up with your ideas anytime. ^^

And I hear you on the whole not till satellite thing, Ali. I just wish I could get the AnimeNetwork on mine. *mumbles about directTV being the spawn of satan*
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Ahhh. Manga guy myself. Never was a fan of anime. Perhaps it makes me a lazy, but im not a fan of sitting and watching action going on. I enjoy manga much more. It gives place for more imagination, and creatvivity. That and it takes 1/4 of the time.

Point taken though, manga fails on fight based stories. *woosh woossh, pew pew* for the loss Sad
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:59 pm

I also prefer the manga. Too much filler to deal with otherwise. Even when the story isn't filler, there's enough time where there's basically nothing going on to count as filler.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Yeah well I'm lazy XD ♥️
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:08 pm

I read the manga, but am watching the Zanpakuto rebellion arch. I'll love that interplay. Otherwise filler drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

True. I did enjoy the bountou arc. Despite being somewhat weak (sorry if you feel otherwise) and unimaginative characters, the idea behind the bountou itself was wonder. I think it further developed the bleach roleplay diversity.

Long story short:

Yay vampayaz Razz
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm

*totally missed the Bountou arc* I hope we get one in. I should really read up on that. <.<'
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

yo, im Shiki/Alex and the head admin if this site. I like Jesus and Halibel and dislike children and Italians..... thats about all.
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Also he is Russian -folds arms and nods profoundly-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Wow. So no Hetalia mentioning here...<.<
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:26 pm

no, i like the country, it looks pretty but i dont like the Italians ^^
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm a fan of italian food Smile

That and japanese food, both are extremely good ^^
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm

I never really ate sushi Surprised

I like italian food though ^^

Too much is bad though, not the taste, but pizza = fat Razz
Back to top Go down
Takeda Viola

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 am

Hey. I'm Takedo, or Josh, if you'd prefer.

I'm not all that up-to-date on Bleach, seeing as I havn't watched the whole thing or read it all yet, so if anyone notices if I do something wrong, please tell me so I can rectify it.

I'm a decent Roleplayer if I may say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Glad to have you Smile

And no worries, we're not ones to knit-pick, as long as the roleplay is fine, we don't mind ^^

If you do think you're missing something story-line wise, or skills wise, and so forth, do send me a message, i can try to help you out Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Hello to all,
I am Yoshi or Chris and I live in Greece.I have been roleplaying in WoW for one year and for about 2 months creating text-rps regarding Warcraft 3.

Looking forward rping with you all Smile

off topic:I cant see the chatbox and smilies,any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Hola chris.

Ahhhhh WoW, good times, good times. Tis been about two years since last i played. Good memories....and lots of grinding...that too Razz

((Can't see it? Hm. Perhaps internet is a tad slow? Or perhaps if you close and open internet again?))
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:46 pm

WoW fan, are we? *giggle* I harken further back. I am a DM. Which is totally lame, but hello anyways...
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi peoples. I am Toshikuni. I've had some experience in role playing, but it's been so long that I'm pretty rusty. Here's to me not messing up.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Welcome, welcome. I is Maur. *waves*
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Ahoy tharr!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: OOC Zone :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: