Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+13
Vestor
Taios Sol
Zafaron Uriuc
Inazuma Kuro
Miyuki
Toshikuni Ando
Tsuyoshi Yoshio
Takeda Viola
Shikimou
Hotaru
Tetsuo Sakamoto
Arashi Risa
Kokugen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kokugen

Kokugen

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:39 pm

hola Toshikuni

Kokugen or Andrei, whichever.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Smile

Back to top Go down
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:58 pm

How do you do. I'm Miyuki. I also go by Chyna Rose around the net.

While I've done a fair bit of roleplaying over the years (including some old school tabletop stuff), I haven't really done Bleach before. I also do a lot of fanfic writing (or attempt to at any rate; stupid writers block...)
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello to everyone of this forum. You can simply call me Kuro. Some may know me from another site as Warlock.

I've got a good bit of role playing experience accumulated over the years. Though I'm not up to date with it, I am currently reading through the manga of Bleach from where I last was. (Too much filler in the anime for my taste.) In that regard, I hope you can put up with me should I make any mistakes and inform me of how I can fix them. When informed, I will work quickly to fix said mistakes.

Anyways, I hope to enjoy the forum and the experience.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Hiya Miyu, Kuro~!

Pleasure to meet you both ^^
I'm Kokugen, or Andrei, or KoKo, whichever!

Glad to have you aboard! Hope to get to know you better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Hello, my name here is Zafaron. Also known as 9taileddemon on another forum where it seems a lot of us are coming from. (You can thank Tetsuo for that.) Thanks Tetsuo!

Anyways I have been a fan of Bleach ever since it came out in America and read the chapters as they come out in Japan. I don't watch the anime because I just prefer manga. Takes a quarter of the time and doesn't have filler.

Though I do watch some of the awesome fight scenes if I find them on youtube.

I have only role played in one other game in my life but I think I can do it decently.

Just like a lot of people here I used to write fanfiction. Stopped after I lost interest due to lack of reader interest. But I am currently writing a book so it is always good to practice my writing skills.

Hope to have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:27 am

Welcome the forums and have a nice stay here.I don't know about anyone else but I am very interested in reading fan-fictions since they can help me improve my English vocabulary and get more into the environment.Could you say to me what kind of book are you writing and what it is about?
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 am

Ello people
Taios Sol here, on other forums known as Nero or Nelo_Angelo (yes I'm quite a fan of Devil May Cry) Real name's Oleg, so you can call me pretty much any of the names I just listed.

I'm Russian, live in the Netherlands. Bleach is pretty much my top manga/anime series.
Fav characters? Well it can summarized be into this list:

Fav Captains:
Kenpachi
Byakuya
Hitsugaya
Ukitake
Kyoraku

Fav Espada:
Starrk
Halibel
Ulquiorra
Nnoitora
Grimjaw

Fav Vizards
Shinji
Kensei

My fav factiaons...well Vizards and Arrancars so it was rather hard to choose for me Razz

So yeah, that's about it.

RP-wise...this is the second forum I started RPing on so I'm probably not that good. But hell,
the guys on the other forum don't complain so I guess I'm alright. So that about does it for me.
Back to top Go down
Vestor

Vestor

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 pm

I guess I will follow what Taios did.

Yo, I'm Vestor here, and I found out about this fourm off of bleach blade battlers forum and I am Aizen on the forum there. I live in the United States of America, in Good old California. And My wc3 account name is JokerToker( so hit me up if you want to play).

My favorite bleach chars:
1.Aizen
2.Gin
3.Shunsui
4.Urahara
5.Isshin(ichigo's dad)
Back to top Go down
Fache Regale

Fache Regale

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:16 am

Why not? could be fun...

I'm Flamento here, but peeps and cronies call me Morrie. A friend directed me here, and I thought, why not? I'm abit of a veteren in RPing. My first RP was a couple of years ago (DBZ ftw). Recently the need to RP has died down... but I got a good feeling about this one. If anything, it feels good to be back into it. Even though I'm kinda a vet, my skills are next to nothing IMO. But, like Sol, never had any complaints... so that msut mean something, right?

Favourite bleach character... thats a hard one. Mainly because bleach has a whole range of characters, and they're really good characters as well. The problem is that they don't get the screen time they deserve. The screen time they should be given is instead given to ichigo, who, in my opinion, isn't that good of a character anymore. So, I'll say that my favourite character is Ichigo, right at the beginning. This is before bankai's and shikai's. Before Arrancar and Espada, before the blasphemy known as the bounto arc and whatever thehell is going on with the anime now.
This is because he was doing exactly what he was meant to be doing, back when is character was still fresh. Killin' hollows. That makes him awesome. But now? Not so much I'd rather go for Kenpachi who makes me laugh, or Starrk, who has an epic personality. Again, screen times a betch.
Back to top Go down
Kurokawa Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Um, wow, first post here. I'll be posting more about my character shortly.

Anyways, my name on here is Kurokawa Sakura, but I typically go by Val on the internet (not as my username, but as a "safe" nickname). I found out about Bleach Domination from the bleachedblackk community on livejournal and decided, "Eh, why not!" (Whoever posted that: Thank you!)

I will admit: I'm a total newbie at roleplaying, but I've been a original/fanfiction writer for a while, and since it seems to be paragraph-style, I should be fine (I hope). If I do do anything wrong, please please PLEASE feel free to correct me. (The closest thing I've done with roleplaying was with a friend in IM-format...it's pretty bad...)

I started watching Bleach when it started showing on Adult Swim in the States, but I am pretty much up to date where it is in anime and manga (although I am a little behind on the most current filler arc). I float between many different fandoms, but Bleach is definitely one of the ones I've stayed in the longest.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'll post more about my character Sakura in a couple minutes.

Oh, and I'm completely ignoring the "Favorite Character" question. tongue
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 am

You are welcome to join this RP Valran(Exoplasma here).Luckily there are enough high-ranking positions,so you should have no problem if you want one.If you need any help with RP,just pm me and I will give you some do and don'ts Wink.

Enjoy your stay here and try not to get addicted ;P.

Anyway my favorite bleach chars;
Zommari
Stark
Kisuke
Yoruichi
Gin
Tousen
and
Kanonji
Back to top Go down
Payaso Real

Payaso Real

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:08 am

I'm Payaso Real, also known as seagullmaster to those from the forum that Zafaron's from.

I don't really know what to say that hasn't been said by anyone else. I also enjoy Bleach (why else would I be here?) and particularly the action and cool powers/characters (though some decisions by Tite are really weird: Japanese shinigami and Hispanic arrancar = wtf?)

I have not watched the anime much, but the action scenes yes. My favorite fight scene is when Ichigo fights Grimmjow (funny enough, my favorite song from the anime is also from that fight scene).

I have not had much experience with RPing, other than informally doing D&D with my friends years ago. I have not written any fan fiction either. I have Zafaron to thank for introducing me to this site AND RPing at the same time. In any case, I look forward to meeting and fighting all of you in good time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi Everyone! Tetsuo brought this to my attention and I'd figure I'd join. Unfortunately, I don't know too much about the Bleach universe, but I'm willing to learn and am researching as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 am

Just see the episodes Wink and welcome !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Domination :: OOC Zone :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: