Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raihebi (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 am

Name: Raihebi

Manifestation: A female king cobra the size of a school bus with gold hood markings.

Release Phrase: Strike!

Family: lightning

Level: shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Raihebi is a tsurugi (a double edged katana) when not released. The blade is a copper steel alloy, giving it a gold sheen in the sunlight. The sheath is a deep purple, almost back with gold inlay in the design of clouds. There is no guard present on the sword and the hilt is covered in cloth the smae color as the sheath.

Shikai: When released, Raihebi is a huge chakram (this is a huge hoola-hoop looking blade which is sharp on the outside edges). A huge snake is carved into the inner rim.

Shikai Ability: Risa is able to channel lightning from within herself into the chakram in a constant loop, using her body as a conduit to discharge the excess when needed. The electricity is highly unstable at times because it is almost directly linked to her emotional state. For this reason, Risa largely trains alone and her fellows have learned to give her room during missions when she engages an enemy.

Techniques:

1-Discharge- Risa connects her blade with that of the opponent or the opponent itself and discharges all the collected lightning through their body and into the ground. Very similar to being struck by lightning, with the strength varying based on how much lightning has had a chance to accumulate withing the chakram. Duration: a single turn, Cool down: minimum of three turns

2-Take down-By either her blade or body touching that of her opponent, she can send a low level charge into their body causing anything from numbness to full paralyzation. Duration: five turns, Cool down: two turns

3-Explosive charge-Truly a last ditch effort attack, Risa unleashes all the stored electricity within Raihebi in the form of a shockwave using herself as the epicenter. The attack is hard to direct and will continue moving until it hits something it can use to ground itself (such as an enemy or a tree, or even a comrade if they aren't fast enough or of high enough level). Duration: one turn, Cool Down: ten turns at minimum, longer if she is badly injured.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Seems all good.

APPROVED

Greetings and welcome to Bleach domination.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:45 am

Bankai: Raihebi's chakram splits into two Chinese fire wheels (like two mini chakrams, only they look closer to the greek letter omega, with the two ends coming past the point where they meet to make a full circle, acting like guards on a sword). They are black and white respectively, with an inverted version of the original snake on the chakram.

Bankai Ability: The two fire wheels act like two large magnets, the polarity determined by which side is facing up. Risa can determine the strength of the magnet using the amount of electricity she channels into the fire wheel. She can then use them similar to (forgive the reference, but it is the only thing I could think of to describe it) the way Magneto uses his own abilities to warp and move metal. This, however, requires intense concentration, and any lapse in it results in failure. It also takes her time to recover from its use.

Anything else ya'll need?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Only issue i find is that your element as follows:

You family is lightning, yet your bankai seems like a mix of fire and magnetism; in a sense.

Care to alter it to fit your family somehow, or elaborate more on this issue please?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:32 pm

(A week late but whatever)

I can help a little on this Kokugen. First off, fire wheels are a type of weapon. Just refers to their shape, not to their actual elemental composition. They are still just metal blades.

The magnetism part has to do with the electrical powers. Electrical fields can generate magnetic fields (and visa versa) so if she uses her lightning energy through the metal blades she would be able to change them into magnets. That is why it takes up a lot of her concentration and energy is because she has to create a current of her energy through the blades without it actually being released. So it would still technically fall into the lightning family, just a different way of using her lightning.

If I am wrong Risa feel free to correct me.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:43 pm

You're most right. Sorry I haven't had a chance to fix this myself. Work proceeded to swallow me whole again. I hate it when it does that shit.
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Alright, fair enough. I apologize for the lack of awareness.

I have no personal issues, seeing as it is well explained. However, technically it still comprises of magnetism, despite use of lightning to produce it.

Either way, as long as you don't go around bending and snapping specific weapons (such as, snapping someone's zankaptou/doll/superhuman body part in half), then i don't see any problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Risa

Arashi Risa

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 pm

I won't. She might throw a metal rock at them or use it to fling someone's weapon at or away. Bending metal would actually require more concentration than I feel is possible during battle. She might make pretty statues in her office, though.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Been a long time since I have been on here. Hi Risa. You probably didn't see the topic we made a while ago, but I made a new Bleach RP site at

http://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com/forum.htm

The site is doing pretty well and I was wondering if you would be willing to join? Figured the only way I could reach you is if I posted here. Hope you will join since the plot is going to kick into gear soon. But we still got spots open if you hurry.

~Zafaron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raihebi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raihebi (approved)   Raihebi (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raihebi (approved)
Page 1 of 1