Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuchi (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

Mizuchi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Mizuchi (approved)   Mizuchi (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Name: Mizuchi

Manifestation: It appears to be a amle drapped in ribbons. He seems to have a constant current of wind around him. When he speaks a light breezes covers the area.

Release Phrase: Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken, Mzuchi. Translated into: Lightly cover the meadows.

Family: Wind

Level: Bankai...

Sealed Zanpaktou: A normal katana with a silver blade, and silver handle with a red hilt.

Shikai: A gentle breeze washs over the ground. Slowly being drawn to Ranryou where he releases the Zanpakuto. Nothing changes.

Shikai Ability: Mizuchi has mastery over the very wind itself. Ranryou has proven able to appear to fly by using the wind around to move his body. Or decrease the wind resistance around his body. Allowing to to move faster. Or increase it to make himself heavier. It's abilties can even cover Ranryou in a spiraling sphere of wind. protecting him from normal physical damage. Ranryou directs the wind with his sword.

Bankai: Ranryou simply says bankai. The wind itself dies, and a calm covers the area. Ranryou only closes his eyes, and exhales. The blade in his hands slowly fades away as the wind blows softly against it. Leaving him holding nothing. Then...nothing still. The area still seems the same. However the say if he was stand surrounded by plants, and trees, they would be seen slightly waving back, and forth. Ranryou would hold his hand out causing a blade to reform before it. After taking hold of the blade everything would return to normal. Kind of. The wind would come back, and sound would return. The wind would rip, and thrash about everywhere. Ripping even the ground, and trees apart. In this form Mizuchi becomes Taikabou Mizuchi Hynominjaku. Or better known as Sadistic Twister

Bankai Ability: Ranryou's mastery over wind only becomes stronger. While in shikai he can only use the wind around his body, and the smaller radius around. During Bankai that greatly increases. Allowing Ranryou to fire burst of winds up to 200, and 300 miles an hour. All with the force, and power to rip the very skin off of someone's bones. Ranryou can still manpulate the Wind currents, and want not but on a greater level. in this form he can make the wind as sharp, and then as possible. However the wind in this form becomes visible having a silver glow. And can be directed with his mind, or to double the speed, his hands.

In this form Ranryou can also augment his blade with Wind. Giving it that much more power in every swing.

Techniques:
All moves availible in bankai, and shikai. Tho bankai would greatly increase the power.

Hyjikanja: Ranryou releases a gust of wind with the power to blow his enemy back. leaving them with several cuts, and gashs. Shikai: instant, 2 turn drooldown. Bankai: Instant, 1 turn cool down

Mikage: Ranryou traps his enemy in a shpere of wind. Where several "blades" continued to try, and dice the enemy into pieces. It is easily broken from within. Tho one would have to try, and gain enough ground to make that move.
Shikai: 2 turn charge, 3 turn duration, 4 turn Cooldown. Bankai: 1 turn charge, 5 turn duration, 3 turn cooldown

Tenro: Ranryou forms a wind blade to fight with. It can release at anytime to form blasts of wind, and reatsu, or just be used like a normal blade. Instant, Infinite, Cooldown 2, Bankai None

Last edited by Ranryou Roga on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

Mizuchi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuchi (approved)   Mizuchi (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm

APPROVED

good. use it well (:
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Mizuchi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuchi (approved)   Mizuchi (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Um... not to go over your head or anything Pendragon but doesn't he need some cooldowns and durations for his techniques? Because he can't just spam his techniques over and over again. And shinigami are only allowed 3 techniques at the beginning. You can use more as your points increase.
Back to top Go down
Ranryou Roga

Ranryou Roga

Mizuchi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuchi (approved)   Mizuchi (approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Yea I don;t think that last technique is really a MOVE. More like an abilites he an just use to his advantage.

Please read techniques again I left a note, and if you do see it as I see it then I'll just add to to shikai ablities, something like a basic ability. And I'll replace it with a finishing move.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Mizuchi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuchi (approved)   Mizuchi (approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Alright. I think it all seems to be fine. Just don't, y'know, actually rip people's skin off with your bankai's abilitiy. That would be drifting dangerously close to godmode. But use it well and it will be great. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuchi (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuchi (approved)   Mizuchi (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuchi (approved)
Page 1 of 1