Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagukimaru (approved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

Hagukimaru (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Name: Hagukimaru

Manifestation: A small, sentient orb of a pink gum-like substance with large eyes, a small mouth, and two floating, featureless extremities that appear to be hands. It seems to keep itself suspended in midair by constantly propelling itself with a stream of bubbles.

Release Phrase: Stretch Out, Hagukimaru!

Family: Kido

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: While sealed, Hagukimaru looks like nothing more than a 16" Katana. The hilt is wrapped in a emerald green fabric. It is worn on a sash that he wraps around his shoulder as opposed to wearing it on his waist.

Shikai: In it's Shikai, Hagukimaru appears to expand and soften into a pink gum-like substance, similar to the substance its manifestation is made up of.

Shikai Ability: The peculiar substance that the Zanpakuto transforms into has the ability to change shape, size, consistency and solidity at will. As such, it can constrict around a target in its softest form, and then solidify, effectively immobilizing the target. If the sword somehow manages to be broken, the pieces float back into place on the hilt.

Bankai: In its Bankai, Hagukimaru's color fades to a deep black tone, deep enough to absorb light that makes contact to it.

Bankai Ability: In addition to amplifying Hagukimaru's Shikai abilities to seemingly infinite levels, the black substance can emulate Fire, Ice, and Electricity by changing its temperature and form. It can change from being superheated to freezing cold in a matter of seconds. In addition, Hagukimaru can break into multiple pieces at will, which can act independently.

Techniques:
Gum Barrier - In its Shikai, Hagukimaru expands into a half dome barrier in front of its wielder, then hardens. 5 turns duration, 7 turns cooldown

Iron Whip - Tetsuo swings the extended Shikai while in a softened state, and solidifies it just before striking the target. 3 turns cooldown

Razor Hold - Wraps around a target multiple times, and hardens to constrict the target, then grows sharp blades inward, puncturing the target. It's easy to break out of the hold before it hardens, however. 3 turns usage, 10 turns cooldown.

Last edited by Tetsuo Sakamoto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:31 am

as an idea this is good but in execution it is weak and underthought. personally i think you have rushed through this, please spend more time on it. the shikai ability is good and i can see where you are going with it. however please create a bankai that suits it, zanpaktou spirits cannot manifest except under extreme circumstances...

How about as well as the ability to change shape/form and hardness it can also change element and substance? as in like it can turn into fire or water or acid or metal etc?? that sounds great for a bankai and in no way too over or underpowered.

Please create uniqe techniques and not just listing kidou as a technique...
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am

Pendragon wrote:
as an idea this is good but in execution it is weak and underthought. personally i think you have rushed through this, please spend more time on it. the shikai ability is good and i can see where you are going with it. however please create a bankai that suits it, zanpaktou spirits cannot manifest except under extreme circumstances...

How about as well as the ability to change shape/form and hardness it can also change element and substance? as in like it can turn into fire or water or acid or metal etc?? that sounds great for a bankai and in no way too over or underpowered.

Please create uniqe techniques and not just listing kidou as a technique...

That's actually a really good idea. Thank you for the advice (there's a reason I had the title listed as "Subject to Change" after all)
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm

ok, looks fine, now you just need your 3 techs and youll be done
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Techs are up.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

please specify the duration for the first tech and the cooldowns for all three (3 turns, 4 turns, etc.), also the third tech must be dodgeable or blockable
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo Sakamoto

Tetsuo Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Oh, of course. Updated the post with the required information. Hopefully, skill 3 is more balanced.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

approved. you are now officialy a captain ^^
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 pm

I know it has been a while Testuo but I am currently looking through all of the creations for anything that might have been overlooked so...

I honestly think that you can cut down on your cooldowns a lot. I understand that you don't want to spam attacks but your cooldowns are ridiculous. A lot of fights don't even last 10 turns, let alone 20. I personally feel that you could at the very least half your cooldowns. It is still approved of course but I just want to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagukimaru (approved)   Hagukimaru (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hagukimaru (approved)
Page 1 of 1