Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youkumaru (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daigoro Masahiro

Youkumaru (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Youkumaru (approved)   Youkumaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Youkumaru

Manifestation: A large Red Rhino

Release Phrase: Burn, Youkumaru!

Family: Fire

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Looks like a normal zanpakuto, with a red hilt. the Guard has the image of a Rhino engraved in it

Shikai: In it's Shikai state, the hilt has a sharpened edge, similar to a Rhino's horn, and the blade has a red flame etched into it.

Shikai Ability: The blade constantly emanates large waves of heat all around him, slowly exhausting anyone within it's twenty foot range

Techs-
1. Heat Wave: The zanpakuto constantly releases a wave of heat, exhausting anyone in range. (SHIKAI ONLY)
2. Heat bullet- Daigoro releases a bullet of fire from his zanpakuto, it's quick but weak, with a short range before flickering out. (3 turn cool down)
3. Heat Barrage- a more advanced version of his Heat Bullet. Slashing his sword he releases a large flame that travels straight outward. (12 turn cool down)

Last edited by Daigoro Masahiro on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Youkumaru (approved)   Youkumaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

A little more elaboration on the shikai ability? As in, does it release when he strikes? do waves of flame come out naturally? How often do the flames come out? Is it some sort of flaming aura?

Also, what exactly is its range? Like, does it fire to people nearby? Does it shoot at a range? Does it burn at a constant for those who are close?

Just elaborate it a little for people to may want more details.
Back to top Go down
Daigoro Masahiro

PostSubject: Re: Youkumaru (approved)   Youkumaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Hopefully a bit better?
Back to top Go down
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Youkumaru (approved)   Youkumaru (approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Yup.

APPROVED

All set, Hello and Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkumaru (approved)   Youkumaru (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkumaru (approved)
Page 1 of 1