Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truena (approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 am

Name: Truena

Manifestation:
Interestingly, Truena does not take the form of one being, but two. The seemingly primary form is that of a tall peach-skinned woman with waist-length black hair and crimson eyes. She wears a silver bodysuit that covers her whole form, bar her left arm. Black stripes run along the right arm and along both the left and right sides of her legs. Grafted to her left arm near the wrist is a long black chain that connects around the waist of a young girl. The girl, in an odd way, seems to resemble the older woman, having short black hair, crimson eyes, and a silver dress.

Release Phrase: "Bellow, Truena!"

Family: Lightning

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Truena bears a resemblance to just about any other zanpaktou during it's sealed form. However, it is notable for having a yellow tassel tied to it's guard and a silver hilt.

Shikai: Truena goes through quite a different change in appearance after being released. First and foremost, the blade becomes curved with a deadly single edge. The guard changes as well, turning into a wide hand guard with small deadly spikes on it to provide for both defense and a deadly punching weapon should the need call for it. The yellow tassel remains on the zanpaktou, now hanging from a small loop on the bottom of the hilt as well as the silver coloration of it's hilt.

Shikai Ability:
1.Dageki Inazuma- Truena can take on an energy-like form, whipping out at a large distance. The strikes are quick and deadly, being able to pierce through most guards. Though the strikes are relatively weak due to the attack being one meant for quick succession, they can just as easily strike at the weak points of a foe.

2.Ataque Relámpago- Kuro jumps high into the sky, managing to somehow stay in place. While doing this, he then traces Truena through the air, leaving a noticeable trail through the air. The trail then turns into several bolts of lightning, and with a swing of his zanpaktou, the bolts of lightning rain down upon his target(s). 2 Turn Cooldown

Bankai: "Rugiente Reina Truena"
Most noticeably, the blade of Truena disappears leaving only the hilt behind. This is because of the fact that Truena has now become a large pure black area surrounding Kuro and whoever is within range. Constant lightning rains down in the area, but never in the area of Kuro. While in this world, someone can only see the other beings that occupy it. The zanpaktou's "blade" is now manifested by the spirit energy of Kuro, meaning that he can adjust the blade's length and width to however he sees fit.

Bankai Ability:
Engorilarse, Truena- For a brief period of time, Kuro vanishes completely into the shadows of the world around himself. During this time, the lightning becomes even worse, firing down larger and more violent bolts at a decreased length of time at his foe(s). 2 post duration 10 Post Cooldown

Last edited by Inazuma Kuro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toshikuni Ando

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:57 am

I'm pretty sure two shinigami can't have the same name for their zanpakto.
Otherwise, we would have to FIGHT TO THE DEATH for it.

But other than the name, it looks like our zanpakto's are completely different. Aside from being in the lightning family.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Tsuyoshi Yoshio

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Remember,Hyorinmaru lol
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Actually, I didn't even notice that until you spoke up about it just now. The whole "Lightning" gimmick is actually a good bit of this character's deal since his name "Inazuma" means "Lightning".

Anyways, name changed.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 pm

kuro, you have two have 3 extra techs for either your shikai or bankai
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Edited top post.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 pm

approved, sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 pm

No problem and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Got two questions.

1. What is the duration of Engorilarse? You say brief period of time but don't specify what that means.

2. What is the cooldown for Ataque Relámpago?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

Inazuma Kuro

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

1. 2 post lasting time. The first is the lightning growing more violent and the second is the final strongest bolt.

2. 2 posts for the cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truena (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truena (approved)   Truena (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truena (approved)
Page 1 of 1