Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotaru

Hotaru

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Zanpaktou

Sealed Description

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) Sealed

Release Phase: “Inori no utagoe hitotsu kiete mata hajimaru, Tayorinaku setsunaku tsuzuku, Kiyohinote!”

((“The melody of prayer; one vanishes, And all begins again; a powerless, painful continuation, Kiyohinote!”))

Manifestation:

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) BlackDragon-1

Two spirits inhabit Hotaru’s twin zanpaktou‘s, “Kiyo” and “Hinote,“ but the appear as one dragon. And though of the same blade and origin, their personalities are almost shockingly opposite.

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) Twinofkiyohinote

Kiyo: She is calm and quiet, she is the one keeping Hinote in line when he gets to aggressive. She speaks calmly, but sometimes in riddles. Hotaru depends on her for advise and direction when she’s in a tight spot.

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) E16057191cc5730501091d43e82282d3

Hinote: He’s sadistic, stubborn, rude, and cruel, he see’s any enemy of Hotaru’s a waste of life. He will talk to Hotaru in her subconscious, telling her to destroy, rip, and tear anyone who stands in her way to pieces. He finds his other half a tad annoying, but listens to her reasoning’s, though never admits she is right.

Class-Type: Bankai.
Family-Type: Fire.

Shikai Description:

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) Shikai

Shikai Special Ability:

Name: Kasai Gyakujou (Fire Blitz XD)
Description: A flickering black and purple around Hotaru that incases her hands and swords.
Effect: Increase speed by double.
--------------------------------------------------
Bankai Name: Nenshou Kiyohinote.

Bankai:

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) Belphegor

(I edited it, can you tell? ;D XD)

Bankai Special Ability:

Name: Tokage Kyoubou (Dragon’s Rage.)
Description: Purple and black flames envelope Hotaru upon releasing her Bankai. It then clears to reveal Hotaru and Nenshou Kiyohinote. The flames stay around Nenshou Kiyohinote’s blade and on Hotaru’s feet.
Effect: Increase in speed times four next to Shikai speed increase. The flames of Nenshou Kiyohinote around Hotaru’s feet can be used in the same way you would use rocket boots. ((XD My dorkiness showing through at its finest XDD))

Technique(s):
1. Name: Kaki Jiten (Fire Spin)
Description: Spins fire around the person and acts as the offensive and defensive move. (Kind of. But I consider it defensive because I don’t think anyone SANE is willing to throw themselves into fire burning at like, 10 000 000 C -_- sorry if I‘m just basing this on NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR.) If or when combined with Tokage Kyoubou, it can be for more powerful or extensive ways.
Duration/ Cooldown: 1/3. (Used for an entire post, then stop in the next, power up in the next two.)

2. Name: Tokutei Houka (Sacred Fire)
Description: Purple and black flames gather around fists (and any already existing flames ie: Shikai special ability.). The user can set off five “punches” (really just fist shaped fire blasts.) It can also be used with a swords blade, which uses the same amount of fire, but with a less condense perimeter.
Rank: Shikai and Bankai (Again, for combinations with Tokage Kyoubou.)
Duration/ Cooldown: Five punchs. Can last as long as the user still has the flames to work with. But the cool down is set at two posts.

3. Name: Kaen Ashige (Blaze Kick)
Description: Legs are shrouded in black flames from knee down. The flames act as a offensive and defensive object ((it hardens upon contact with an opponent, so pretty much it acts as soccer pads do LOL))
Duration/ Cooldown: 5/3. It don’t take a lot of energy, and can last a long time.

Last edited by Hotaru on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
TeH colorblind s.t.a.l.k.e.r
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm

increase the cooldown on first tech, then approved
Back to top Go down
https://blcdomination.rpg-board.net
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Alright. Increased.

That good now?
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

3 would be better, this is a pretty strong move, so 2 turns is too short in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Alright, alright. Changed.
Back to top Go down
Shikimou
Shikimou

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 pm

WOOT. Thank you! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)   Kiyohinote ♥ (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyohinote ♥ (approved)
Page 1 of 1